Reviews for Liven Me Up Inside
Carcrash87 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah update soon this is AMAZING! Plz update soon:)
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
I can't wait for more. :)
drpepperfreak00 chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
ahh you gotta update this its too good
angels2645 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
I love your story! Any time something good is happening in the story it makes me smile and laugh and when it's sad it makes me sad. My emotions go up and down along with the story. (But that might have to do with the fact that I'm a girl though...) but still. And the way you write is amazing too! I love it! I absolutely love all of it! I wish I could write the way you do. Anyway please update soon! :)
xiresilver chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Wow, I went from start to finish and didn't stop. Great piece of work so far. Keep it up
xiresilver chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Just breath dammit! So lovely and astonishing. Hurray for Edward and Winry. Love is in the air, and I'm loving it!
xiresilver chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
My sentiments exactly Edward. Thank God uncle did not see him. I have a feeling things would have gotten ugly.
xiresilver chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Oh boy, I got goosebumps over here. This has me on the edge of my seat. GO EDWARD ELRIC!
xiresilver chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Talk about a close call with the double a uncle, I just wanna rip through the pages and flatten him. Keep it rolling
xiresilver chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Way to go Edward Elric, I'm happier that Major Armstrong seeing Ross in the desert after he thought she was dead. "A PERFECT 10!" Nice work so far and for a first timer, you got yourself a good piece, keep it up.
Mikigotagun chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
UUUUUGH! i can't wait for MORE! my mind is turning with the events of this story. I'm so glad i checked to see if you updated. I WAS SO HAPPY! YAAAAAY please update soon again. This story has me on pins and needles.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
Eagerly awaiting update
Sokkasm chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
At first, I was pretty apprehensive to read this. I'm glad I decided to, because I really like it.

However, there are several grammatical errors that distract me from reading; most notably the incorrect use of 'your' in several places.

Overall, it is a wonderful story, and I happily await your next chapter.
royriza4ever chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Really good chapter! Update soon please!
RockingCass12 chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
You're aive! Wow haven't seen u in while. Which has been awful cause I love this story. Keep on updating!