Reviews for Love In Nourasia
Ouka-Noir chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Amazing story and beautiful details. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
beautiful :)
magmazite chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
please write more! it is good :)
Dream Dragoness chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Great story so far. I hope you can continue someday soon. I would like to know what happens next.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Oh! They had so much fun! And Nori did kill the mood, but she won't make the same mistake again! I can't wait for the next chapter!
half of Twin chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I am seriously crying on the inside, this is the third Oban fanfic that I liked that has not been updated in forever, and I'm guessing wont be updated anytime soon...? This story is great, I wish you would coninue, though I can understand if you lost inspiration or motivation to continue writing this fanfic. Seriously, if you can, PLEASE CONTINUE. Its great!
Victoria Pendragon chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
What happened? Has this wonderful story been abandoned? I really like it, it has great potential! I hope life allows you to update sometime soon, I can't wait to see what's next!
Victoria Pendragon chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Mina-chan27 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
That was really great please update this soon!
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I cannot wait until the next chapter...It's gonna be epic, huh?

I really like what you've done with Eva...she's really cool. ~M.M.
Jessica Love1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
love update you.
JFantasist chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
oh! i love this fic!

pls update soon, i want to read more *o*
Emoanimeducky chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Yola! J'adore this story! (pardon me, I'm used to speaking franglish and Spanglish xD which is like little pitter patters of french and spanish in english lol) Take your time with the next chapter, you don't need to feel rushed but I can't wait to read it. Keep up the ama-za-zing work!

~Emoanimeducky
Fairy Of Anime chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I love it! Maybe a kiss or to later? Pleases pleases write more soon!
Hana no Kamisama chapter 1 . 6/14/2009