Reviews for Keeps Getting Better
Guest chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
I loved Derek Sommers. I loved that he taught her boxing and I loved how he attended the ball with his little sister even though he was supposed to be back at Fort where ever. I'd like to think that they got closer and remained family off the screen. Nice that you made Nathan intimidated by Derek the Marine, coz, really, they're no wusses.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
wow, this story is so patriarchal it's bordering on chauvanistic. Is Peyton always going to do as Nathan says are he has a fit and WONT LET her make business choices even though he's completely ignorant of the music business. I know this is written as Romantic Nathan, but I actually don't think it's in character for him to DICTATE who she can and can't hire for her company. I dont' remember Peyton rambling either. Brooke ranted and rambled a lot. Haley rambled constantly, but sometimes it was hard to get a couple of sentences out of Peyton. But maybe your AU Peyton can ramble a bit. This is definitely AU. But still a good fluff story so far.
Bella-Macabre chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
I love this story. I've read it about 4 times since I found it. I wish there was a sequel though. About the pregnancy and their life together.
saddlebrat chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
loved it
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
This is an amazing story i love it, and i realy like Peyton and Nathan together but leyton is still number one for me xd . So thanks for writing this story.

XOXO Sabine
samora chapter 30 . 3/8/2012
This story was amazing and the way you write you really convinced me about Nathan and peyton together and how well they would be as the people they are now. I loved everything about it and you even made me like Lindsey a little and i definitely dont hate her, but im a leyton at heart but this was definitely convincing. Awesome job and Nate and peyton are definitely my guily pleasure ship now.
KyleeMcCarthy chapter 30 . 4/3/2010
This is an amazing story good job..
geea2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Okay, so I decided to read this after your wonderful review to see if I could get any shivers from the NP coupling. I'll say one thing, well written. They might not be my couple of the year but it was written so well that it still appealed to me. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
loveinspiresme chapter 30 . 6/28/2009
Any chance of sequel? I'd love to read a N/P having a baby story.
chaos1023 chapter 30 . 5/23/2009
they are soo perfect each other. ı cant stop smiling during the fic. Please more NP's
sea of imaginaton chapter 30 . 4/26/2009
I really really loved this story and the ending was absolutely perfect. And a baby too! Yay!

I look forward to more NP stories in the future ha. But I love your current LP ones too.

LP on the show right now sounds like a total disappointment and with all the rubbish surrounding it we're gonna need stories like yours to keep up the spirit. So fabulous work Sheena and I can't wait for more.
poeticgrace chapter 30 . 4/18/2009
What a perfect ending. I just caught up on all the chapters and loved this story. They got the happy ending they so deserve.
Leijona chapter 30 . 4/18/2009
That was just the most perfect ending to a perfect story.

The wedding made me tear up a little and I'm glad that everything worked out so wonderfully!

This really was a great story and although I'm sad to see it end, I'm excited to read that you've been thinking about writing another Nathan/Peyton fic!
rachtree chapter 30 . 4/17/2009
And they all lived happily ever after. LOL. Great ending to a great fic. I loved that they had just their closest friends and family there. And aww, Jamie was adorable going to Brooke midway through the ceremony.

Yay Peyton's pregnant, but darn it that Pino found out before Nathan. LOL.

I love that Brooke made the dresses and basically got Peyton inspired to plan out the wedding. That kind of excitement is contageous. Just like crying is.

And yeah Nate, don't call her Sawyer anymore, it's Mrs Scott. Hehe. Yep, perfect!

Trouble and Temper does sound fitting for them, but uh, which one's trouble and which one's temper...lol. (I may be laughing but I'm serious about the question, cuz either one could go for...well, either one. LOL)
cabot007 chapter 30 . 4/17/2009
Quote: I can't stop writing these two now!

And I'm sso super happy about that!...lol

As for the fic...while I wish this could go on, I also know it's a great place to end.

THIS WAS THE THE THE MOST PERFECT FIC WITH THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE!...lol

And what a great chapter...with the wedding. So sweet...adn not just sweet NP moments...but Peyton/her dad...and Peyton/Brooke...

I MUST COMMEND U ON AN UBER FANTASTICALLY AWESOME NEYTON FIC...I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE NEYTON FICS FROM YOU!