Reviews for Secret of the Sith
Jojo1228 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I'm doing my own Star Wars vampire story, and I'm using your stories for ideas. Can you please update them soon?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Mace's acting crazy, like he's obssessed or something... Overall, insane but funny. And somehow Palpatine has kept this eye color thing under control. Maybe Anakin and Obi-Wan can do that too? And didn't Padmé get bitten by Anakin?
Trihedraf chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Great story. Please continue.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Ooooh! I'd love to see the Council's reaction to this! And knowing Anakin, they'll all end up as Sith! (Maybe this was Palpypie's plan all along, huh? *raised eyebrow* )
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
2 new sith going into a room filled with jedi masters... I've got a bad feeling about this.

Great story. I'm glad that you posted a new chapter! Update soon please?
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
this promises to be very interesting.

Please continue when you can. :)
Shadows Under the Moon chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I actually love this! Please update soon!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Will he want to bite Obi-Wan dearie? Please say he will! :D
Nawibo-Ananik chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
You've done a great job on this story so far, and I really hope that you update soon. I have noticed that you have been working on other stories so if you could put a little bit more effort into getting another chapter for this story, I'm sure others as well as myself would be quite happy. You have a great plot and I would love to know what happens next. Thanks for reading the review, and I hope to see more in the future!
tank destoryer chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
what happens next
Airdria chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
This story is awesome. It's almost been two years since you updated please update soon! Anakin's gonna bite Obi-Wan isn't he despite the fact Palpatine told him not to bite anyone besides Padme? I like that idea please update!
Seaside-Lilacs chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
yes! i've been lookming for something like this for a long time, you rock dude or dudette
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Finally a vampire stars wars i've been looking for i long time
Snow leopard freak chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
icrediable!
chibikaty chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Very interesting story. I'm curious to see where you're going with this.