Reviews for Six Weeks of Distraction
hahaha i love this
bookworm45 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Hahaha! That's fantastic!
Baby Girl's a Queen chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
This one's my favourite. I can really relate to Lex in this chapter. Blending fruits is completely better than anything boys have (you know they still have cuties). Especially if you get the right kinds of fruits, blending kiwi, banana and tomato sauce looks convincingly like brain.
Baby Girl's a Queen chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Now Mel,
When I read your stories I don't expect them to be smut! Do you remember you used to call twilight smut? Well these too have gone further than anything in those books in two chapters! And nobody used the word topaz! (I like exclamations at the moment, and I like the story.) Just wait while I read the next chapter.
lostie21 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Hahahaha! Of course there had to be an infomercial on male performance enhancement. Poor Mark. I hope you update again, soon! :D
bjq chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Will Lexie and mark last without sex? They can! Will Mark just get her off and Suffer alone?
krizue chapter 3 . 2/14/2010

Please write some more... and more often, if it is possible
KouenTaisa chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Surprisingly (or not, since I really love anything Mark), I enjoy both dirty-scrabble Mark and competitive Mark. They were both funny, and yet so close to the real man it was hilarious. Your Lexie is on spot as well and I love it, haha.
Miss Teinge chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Ahaha, I love it! Scrabble-Sex Mark and Competitive Mark both win! what's next?
twitterpatted chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
haha that was cute:)
Belle89 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Great work. I hope you'll update this story more regularly ;-)

Oh and jealous, competitive Mark was just hilarious. I want more :-D
lostie21 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
I loved competitive Mark. I could not help but laugh while reading this chapter. Thanks for the update! :D
w.s.caer chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
LLMMAAO! This just made my crappy two-hour sleep morning, babe D This is *exactly* the way I pictured it in my head! LOL, except for Lexie teasing him in the end like that. But, jeez, you just totally ran with this idea, didn't you? And, LOL, you're welcome for the idea. I always want to see Jealous Mark (um, Possessive by Foibles_Fables!) so I try to plant the idea where ever I can XD I'll leave a more detailed review on LJ. Just wanted to let you know that this chapter is made of all kinds of awesome D (And I can't believe you compared the Gaza Strip to Mark running! LOL. That has got to be offensive on *some* level)
loveylab chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
love the story great job. i want more
Emowyen chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
lol! I absolutly loved the competitive Mark! I loved how he was going back and forth between loving certain things about Lexie but then loathing or hating her for how innocent and unaware she was of certain things. Great chapter!