Reviews for AliPuns
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
. BAD. Puns.
David N. Brown chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
In response to Xenomorph Historian... I thought of this years ago, as a parody of Xanth. I really started with only two gags in mind: The heartworm, and the last line (and implied demise) of Pax. (I completely picture Bill Paxton saying the lines.) I came up with the rest while I wrote (in about 90 minutes). I don't see doing any more with this: Humor is a major part of my work, but I usually stay away from puns. Anyone who wants to is welcome to write a new segment. It might not be good, but it should be... interesting.
Fallarin chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
500 words or so of bad puns - I did not think it could be done. A dubious congratulations to you!

Actually, I've been eyeing your novel-length fic for some time now, and think it's finally time to take the plunge. Your first few chapters reveal such intelligence and knowledge of both past and present worldwide events that I admit to feelings of inadequacy. However, as this story not only gave me as many laughs as eye rolls, but made me think of my own overly silly reaction to writing a long and difficult story, I can't resist Aliens vs Exotroopers any longer.
Xenomorph Historian chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hehe... Hilarious. I this a oneshot, or are you gonna add some more AliPuns later in the future?