Reviews for Sliver Eyes
Xireana Prime chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
it has been 4 years! please oh please update this story! it's so intreeging! XD
lildino chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Two thumbs up for creative in meeting gargoyle making the oc different. Can't wait for ch.3
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Please continue this story, it's awesome, and I would like to see what happens when the rest of the gargoyles meet Alex.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This story looks really good so far. I wonder what will happen when Alex meets the rest of Bronx's family? Update the next chapter as soon as you can, okay?

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Please update! _ Once again, my only problem was spelling errors. :) And with K-9, did you mean "canine"?
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It's an excellent story, but you need to fix some spellin errors. Like... uh... *coughs uncomfortably* "Raped it around his paw" should be "wrapped it around his paw". And it should be "creature," not "creator". Otherwise I love it. :)
tamersten chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Not bad... Hope you can continue this story.
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I realize this is school season but if yuo take any longer to up date I'll explode from waiting
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I gotta say this is a realy good story, and for that I ask you one vitaly important question. WHY HAVE'NT YOU UP DATED!
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I wasnt clear the 1st time. UP DATE!
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
In just 2 chapters i can tell this story has potential. Just please, PLEASE, be careful of making a mary sue! Up Date soon!
Guardion of the Moon chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
i like ur story so far, seems original. hope you continue it :)
Difference-Equals-Normal chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
pretty col story so far: i like it! keep up the good work!
eyelovefantasy chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
"Login/submission area is currently inaccessible due to a technical glitch. We apologize for the brief inconvenience. Please come back in a few minutes." Yeah, I got that message too. Interesting story anyway. I'd still like to know who Alex IS.
gaiachild chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
I really like your story, Aley is a interessting character, I am eager to get to know more about her, but fortuanetly you don't tell everything about her in one chapter and let her develop, this way she is becoming more and more interessting.

The story is very nice, I was only sad that Bronx didn't appear in this chapter, I hope he does inthe next, it would be funny if Alex tries to hide him from one of the three people in the building who know about him.

Keep on going, you are great!