Reviews for Moving On
Vendela chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
So good story! I wish that the movie was something like this, I hate that he dies...
M-Alice chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
*stands up and claps*
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I loved your story. I wish it had been longer how ever. In the end how ever Rose was with Jack witch is who she should have been with all along. YOu did a very good job, and I am looking forward to reading more of your writting. God bless you and yours.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
A wonderful 'what-if' of what might have happened if Jack had survived. You've written quite well. My only small critique, is a couple of word mis-uses. You said 'Wreck-sight', where you meant 'wreck-site'. Otherwise, a great piece of work, thanks for sharing!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow. This is

Genius, really. Jack/Rose forever! I loved how you wrote it. Great job!
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Aw...that was a good story. I do wish that Jack had survived in the movie though then it wouldn't be as sad. Anyway that was a really good story.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
this was a really good story, I really like how you described their feelings about the sinking I thought that was really good! That was a really nice ending as well!
Moment For Life chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
This was really good. The story was so original.
Ashlie Christine chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
great! Like how u incorporated the movie into it! Can't wait 2 c wat happens nxt!
Ashlie Christine chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
great! can't wait 2 hear more!
iloveyou08 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I love love love this story!

I just watched Titanic yesterday, and was balling my eyes out lol!

Anyway I really would like to read more!

Please update! chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I love it! Update! Update! Update!
EmilieDeVere chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
good story
Ashlie Christine chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Please update soon!
Wavie chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Oh, I've never thought of Jack surviving the Titanic THAT way, nice story, will you update soon?