Reviews for Scars and All
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So fantastic!:D
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I seem to be using the word 'lovely' quite a bit at the moment but that is how I'm going to describe this piece. It flowed well, was written beautifully and I love how you've shown the changes from 9 to 10 from Rose's perspective. :)

Very nice.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lovely one-shot. It had one of those moments where the dialogue meant more than what was said, and what dialogue it was. You captured the cadences, personality, and even the accents of Rose and the Doctor. Nicely written.
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Ooh! OOH! I love it!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
sigh...lovely
Swangal chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow! Lovely story. Emotions were very clear and imagry was excellent.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I must admit something right now about this fic...

THIS.

IS.

ADORABLE. :)

I really liked your characterizations of Rose with the 'new' Doctor and I also liked how you subtly painted the differences between nine and ten and via rose's eyes and memories. very astute observations. a lovely poetical first paragraph as well, detailing the hands and how they had changed, and yet not. bravo! :)

anyhoo - it's a really great thing then that your friend, Jules, recced you to me. Or else, I woulda missed this short-but-very-sweet-and-great gem! :) and i woulda missed you, a great writer, as well, and THAT woulda been a travesty!

Sharma aka S'sLC,

a new-ish Who fan, who's faved this

and added you to her alert/fave list as well... :)

PS I am also gonna trundle off and check out some of your older stuff. :) So - you might very well see a couple more reviews from me in the near future. Hope you don't mind. ;)
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
aww this was sweet, theres never any shortage of fic possibilities when it comes to his regeneration is there, so many things that rose could have been thinking. hehe, the red bike... aww, i'd take 9 over santa any day -

loved this: he wasn't quite perfect, and he almost knew it.

hehe, close as he's gonna get -

great fic -

have fun x
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aww...this is really nice.

A good one shot dealing with Roses' adjustment to 10. :)
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very, very nice. Offers a good filler and is something I could picture happening to them at that time. Good job!
Aromene chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
A big 'aw'.
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I liked this a lot. It was well written, well characterized, and offered a good look into Rose and the Doctor's companionship. Well done.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009