Reviews for Erratic Heartbeats and Index Cards
BigStapler79 chapter 9 . 6/17
I'm probably a bit late to the party, but I think this is a great story, It's beautifully written and the story/characterisation is wonderful
Honestly, well done!
I love it :)
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 36 . 8/6/2014
This was a fantastic story, I've really enjoyed reading it.
stephanie chapter 36 . 7/6/2014
Dude, this was fantastic. You're an excellent writer!
Hutcha chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I very, very rarely write reviews. But after realizing how heavily I depend on others reviews when making decisions about things I decided I simply couldn't not leave one for this fic.

I was absolutely in love with your work right from the very first chapter and all the way through the last. It was so well written it was nearly impossible to not picture the characters and all of their movements. You wrote Spencer and Ashley's interactions so well. And it was so light and fun to read. Even some of the more dramatic scenes where it couldn't have taken a very dark and hard to enjoy turn you managed to keep it emotional but still effortless. Obviously this review is extremely late in the game but I just wanted to put it out there anyways for all of those other people who scope out the comments before delving into a story.

So anyone reading this, if you haven't read Erratic Heartbeats and Index Cards please exit this area immediately and get on with the story. You will not regret a single second of it!
M.L.J123 chapter 35 . 1/31/2014
* .PART****
M.L.J123 chapter 36 . 1/31/2014
I loved .PART. of this story. It was beautiful seriously :)
guest chapter 36 . 1/22/2014
Great fic, i love how completely in love they both are with each other and how totally whipped Ashley is. :D This was really great, thanks for sharing. Spashley are the best. :D
cuteangel4eva chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Rereading this again for the 3rd or 4th time lol it's just freaking adorable I can use some dosage of fluff right now :)
oOYuuOo chapter 36 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story!

Thank you for this! :3
cuteangel4eva chapter 36 . 10/2/2012
Soo glad i finally finished this story, but at the same time I crave for more. Thanks i really like their well-developed friendship, relationship, and intimacy. Spashley are sooo freaking addicted to each other lol hahahhahha sooo adorable.
cuteangel4eva chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
LOL I agree with Spencer. Ashley is sooo cute and adorable when she's drunk. I found it funny when she fell asleep during the party hahahhha she's such a badass but soo whipped around Spencer lol i adore Spashley I wish i have what they have too :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 36 . 9/6/2012
*claps* lovely...normally I'd ask for more but it gave me a satisfying smile. So thank you for writing. Really, thanks :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
I wished it was Paula who hits the fan. lol
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
I wonder where Chelsea and Glen are. Weird I know. I'm only concerned with Spashley but I just remembered those two.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 21 . 9/5/2012