Reviews for Genuinely Curious
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Please continue your story!
blossomingfrost chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I'll wait, years if at a must, for you to update. I don't mind, just take your time. Perfection takes time. :)
Lunardragon33 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
please update soon
CrimisonCaramel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really want to beta for this. There are some typos and it distracts (me) from the story... Otherwise, so far, so good.
XxBlackSakuraBlossomxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i'm... x1,000 more ... in love with your story !:) XD YEAH
glow593 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Great story w Please update soon x3
EmoSakura95 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Keep your promise and update in September please :)
earthchild001 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
you put too much detail in this. ease up a bit. you start to ramble.
crazycherry459 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Plz update soon.

It's really good.:)
Anime Freak456 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I love Kenny's nickname! "Brute Guy" haha. I hope you do put more arguements between the two in other chapters! I haven't read this in such a loooong time that I might just have to go back and re-read it. I think I did already read chapter 3 but I didn't review so now I am! I think it's been about a year since I read this, though. I did love this chapter. I really liked the fight scene. I don't know why though but I did. :) There were a few grammar mistakessuch as "a" needing to be "an" so if you just read through the chapter, it'd be ease to fix :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Dude...whn r u gonna update again? Relle, u hav a good story but u take 2 much time 2 update. I understand that u have a life n all but I'm just an impatient type of person n I can't wait 4 ur nxt update
tvizz chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
next update june? woooot D:
stargazing-sweetie chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
How come the next chapter isn't out yet?

It's a really good beginning, I hope you continue soon.

SS
emeraldmoon14 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Awesome please update soon I want some HitsuSaku :)
emeraldmoon14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yay my most favorite pairing ever :) theres not many stories with them to bad if I knew how to write I would make some but Im not very talented in that department anyways awesome story :)