Reviews for Genuinely Curious
AomeAzakura chapter 4 . 3/5
I loved the episode , I hope the next chapter with anxieties, take care by bye
mun3litKnight chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Can't wait to read more this seems like a really grsat story so far.
Sakucherryblossoms chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
I love it. The idea of this crossover is a great one, and I think you'll appeal to a lot of different people : ) I'm glad you were able to update, and I'm impressed by the day and night difference in writing styles between this chapter and the previous three.

I look forward to reading future chapters and seeing where this story goes! It has so much potential : )
Twisted Musalih chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Loved it! Cant wait to read more
angel897 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
liked it interesting to read
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Please continue your story!
blossomingfrost chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I'll wait, years if at a must, for you to update. I don't mind, just take your time. Perfection takes time. :)
Chibiabyss chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
please update soon
CrimisonCaramel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really want to beta for this. There are some typos and it distracts (me) from the story... Otherwise, so far, so good.
XxBlackSakuraBlossomxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i'm... x1,000 more ... in love with your story !:) XD YEAH
glow593 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Great story w Please update soon x3
EmoSakura95 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Keep your promise and update in September please :)
earthchild001 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
you put too much detail in this. ease up a bit. you start to ramble.
crazycherry459 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Plz update soon.

It's really good.:)
Anime Freak456 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I love Kenny's nickname! "Brute Guy" haha. I hope you do put more arguements between the two in other chapters! I haven't read this in such a loooong time that I might just have to go back and re-read it. I think I did already read chapter 3 but I didn't review so now I am! I think it's been about a year since I read this, though. I did love this chapter. I really liked the fight scene. I don't know why though but I did. :) There were a few grammar mistakessuch as "a" needing to be "an" so if you just read through the chapter, it'd be ease to fix :)