Reviews for If I Loved Another
Hahaha meatball hahaha clasic
ABN-amber27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i love this fic!
xxsmokeylovexx chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
haha i love this! "That's it!" Sam smacked _ out of Freddie's hands, wrestled him to the ground and beat the living daylights out of him. I love how you like kept repeating that and the one with Mrs. Benson! 3
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OMG lol this is HILARIOUS i love it! i'm reading it at work and i'm trying SO hard not to just bursting out laughing...

"'That's it!' Sam smack Freddie's _ out of his hand, wrestled him to the ground and beat the living daylights out of him."

LOVED IT! and it'd be such a Sam thing...lol
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
LOL I loved it! :D
VBstar chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This story had me cracking up so hard!

"That's it!" Sam wrestled Mrs. Benson to the ground and beat the living daylights out of her.

That was my fav part cause it was hilarious when she kept doing it to Freddie and then it turned into Mrs. Benson and I don't know, but I can't get over it. Every time I read it I laugh so hard, true chiz!

Loved the ending as well. Checking out all your stories :)
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is hella funny! Excellent job! I'm reading all of your Seddie stories today, lol. I keep on faving and reviewing! You are definitely going on my Favorite Authors list!
GeeImKate chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Really funny... XD
Versivalia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
wow. u r really talented
BadWolfOfCamelot chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"Meatball?" luv this story!
tina chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
hey that was good! you repaeted exact words from the show! keep writting please.
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hehehe, this is great! The way you wrote it it's completely believable. I love the running gag here; kills me. x) Excellent job Archilochus, I can't wait to read more stories like this from you! Keep rockin'!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was hilarious! XD YES!
Michi Kurosaki chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hilarious daydreams! just like what happened in the pilot episode of icarly and also in idream of dance!
abing6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
can you rite a story of sam freddie makeing out having sex but realy god