Reviews for Miracle
Logan A. Walker chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
D noes!
LottesBlossom chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Why the hell? Lily loves Moonshine and thats final! Loved the story!
Cheshire.Heart chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Nice chapter! I really liked it! Please update soon! 8D
xcrescentxmoonx chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
I liked this chapter! Please update soon! 8D I want to know what happens!
Emily Shakespeare chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
NO! BAD INDIANS! PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW!
megan chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
PLZ DONT MAKE THIS THE END! at least say what the next story is cause i want to know what happens! PLZ!
Luv2Laff95 chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
YAY U MENTIONED ME! lol that was so sweet! i dont mind the cliffy ending AT ALL because i know the next story will be just as great if not better than this one! keep on writing! )
Annabe chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
Oh well this is exciting. Everyone needs some soap opera drama in their life. I can't wait to see what happens in the next part. Keep this story up!
Annabe chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
For the writers block you can always think about doing different povs of the characters. Like get into the minds of Peter, Annabelle, James, Hook, Tiger Lily. You something to help you.
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
I loved it! Update soon please!
Luv2Laff95 chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Well what I do when I get writer's block is just make something random and dramatic happend followed my a wave of fluff. Like I forgot if you were one of the people that read my Peter Pan stories but in those for example, I had TOTAL writer's block the first time Wendy got pregnant but then the baby was never born. That wasn't even supposed to be part of the story, I jut had writer's block so I made drama and fluff. My advice is that. lol hope that helped!
Emily Shakespeare chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
Aw! Fluff!
reimihara21 chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
hmm does she want to have kids with Peter?
Luv2Laff95 chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
AH! love love love love love it! teehee. just one question: is she REALLY thirteen or did she skip to fifteen some how? lol. anyway love the fluff keep it up! o and the part where peter's all "what? who's attacking you? i'll kill em." that was funny. i love making him say stuff like that. lol. well i'm rambling now so i'll go. write more soon!

ps. glad your dad is back.
reimihara21 chapter 6 . 2/13/2009