Reviews for Perfect Kisses Lead To One Night Stands
lorrainasolis chapter 40 . 7/31/2012
please update! :) love this story alot. your are an awesome writer. just saying
misskate99 chapter 40 . 8/23/2010
i love the story! you're a very good writer. are you going to write more? i would love if you did.
Miss Understood chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It's been almost a year now since I gave you a review about moving on as a writer. I can't seem to tell if you actually took my advice or just brushed it aside. Have faith in your work and stop second guessing it. Better yet, don't post your work until you have a FINAL DRAFT. Fanfiction is a great start for many great writers(like yourself) but you'll never get published if you never put yourself out there. You are you own worst critic which is why you always find flaws in you work(which is exactly why I will never post my own). You are probably so attached to these characters so I can't imagine how hard it will be to let go and move on. You need to though. Poor Rainie and Paul have been through the same thing over and over again yet without much differences in the process. Maybe more detail here and a little filler piece there but it's still the same story. Same cake, different frosting. It's like a broken heart. It hurts a lot to move on from. Sometimes you feel like maybe if you just did this.. what if I did that? Either way the only thing you can do is move forewards. Not backwards. Not back three chapters just to change that one little paragraph. You're beginnig to lose your edge. Sounds less like a witty sharp writer and more like a broken record. It's a shame. I used to have so much faith and excitement reading your stories but now I rarely even check your profile page because I know what's going to be updated and what isn't. Hope you actually get the guts to move on, I'll be wating for your next story. WITH A DIFFERENT PLOT AND CHARACTERS.
ChaR17 chapter 45 . 5/5/2010
Please please please keep writing this story! I love it and I just spent all the spare time I had in the last 3 days to finish it. And isnt 'one of the best stories' Ive read on here it is the best:D No competition:D So please please please consider finishing it:D -Char:D
kiko.x chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
great story so far... Cnt wait to see how it ends :)
tazzieee chapter 45 . 3/24/2010
ALRGHT WOMEN YOU BETTER NOT STOP WRITTING, I AM ADDICTED TO THIS DAMN SOTRY, I JUST FINISHED READING THE WHOLE STORY AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM IN CLASS AND I AM SUPPOSE TO BE DOING MY SPEECH FOR MY ASSESMENT.

so let me sleep at night and just finish perfect kisses kay i love this sotry so pleas please finish it.

oh DO NOT break paul and rainie up please.
Kate chapter 45 . 2/23/2010
Ok I don't want to beg... Haha but I will I guess. Please please update this story. This and the quiet things noone ever knows( i think that's what it Was called) they were the best! So you could repost it? But I would be happy if you who'd just update this one cause I feel like I have to know what happens lol but I love your writing!
Anon chapter 45 . 2/20/2010
I have to say l L-word this story and Last Place :)

I listened to (What's the Story) Morning Glory while reading this, which I haven't done in a while it was a nice reminder.

I was just wondering what is your other pen name? I've noticed it mentioned here and in your blog?
mommyoftwo chapter 45 . 1/9/2010
i totally think you should finish PERFECT KISSES. i read the story when it was the original and loved the rewrite. there was more drama and i fell in love with it. but thats my opinion. if you feel that you can't finish it because you grew as a writer, then hey, oh well, you tried. i would really like to see this story end though and i'm really interested in a new story with the central character. i'm totally down for whatev.
happyasusual4 chapter 58 . 8/16/2009
you have a great start on all we ever needed. keep up the good work! if you need a break, by all means, take it
Miss Understood chapter 58 . 8/14/2009
You're very much welcome. I was worried you'd take it the wrong way but I'm so glad you understood perfectly. Take all the time to realize what you need to do and how to get there. 'All We Ever Needed' is actually my second favorite of yours because it is so different. Which is why I think you should post that story you were talking about. Just put warnings and that up in the summary. I'm postive that all three stories will be amazing and I cannot wait to read them all. :)
heyfriday chapter 58 . 8/13/2009
I totally understand the whole rewrite thing. Especially with my own story being so personal, it's hard to not fix every little detail and put it back up there. But I know you can do this, like Miss Understood said, I know you can move on. Just finish the story. It's like...like when my school band plays a song. We hear all the mistakes at a performance because we know how it's supposed to sound, but the audience just hears beautiful music. That's what it's like for me and all the rest of your readers. You know the flaws and what you wish it could be, but we see it for what it is. An incredible incredible story that will one day take you far.

So finish it. Finish it, because we all want to know the ending. But of course, take your time, I know you can't force writing or it comes out crappier than the original. Just do what you gotta do, I'm behind you all the way no matter what.

And I'll always be waiting, I'm not going anywhere.

-zoomie
Miss Understood chapter 57 . 8/12/2009
Listen, I love your stories. A LOT. It hurts for me to even write this to you but you have to move on. Sarah Dessen didn't publish This Lullaby eight times and issue eight rewrites. Your story was great the first time. The second one was great too. The third one was nice but don't you think this is getting a little redundant? Move on. Finish THIS rewrite and start a new story, with new characters and a new plot. Growth makes a writer stronger and so does process. With all the rewrites of one story you're going to get nowhere. So just finish up this rewrite of 'Perfect Kisses' and your other one of 'Last Place' and start working on new ones. Use the same characters if you want. I think a love story for Jonah(I think that's his name... hyper guy?) would be absolutely adorable and something I would enjoy reading. Use the little Easter Eggs too. This review would also go great for the writer of 'Something About Max' because she's even worse than you for rewrites. It's the same story and it gets boring to read over and over again. So do finish these (please) and start a new work. Something to hook us readers and not make us sigh in agony and say 'Not again...'. I hope you take this positively because you are an amazing writer and should not be kept to one story for so long.
heyfriday chapter 57 . 8/11/2009
I'll be waiting.

-zoomie
happyasusual4 chapter 57 . 8/11/2009
WHAT? aw, i dont like the block. why are you rewriting some chapters?