Reviews for Sittin' in Cages
SpringBorn chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Short but good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
RosanGracie chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
OMG you have to continue it please!
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Holy shit! update yeah? This is really good.. everybodys like falling in love with melody.. but yeah anyways update asap!
Saiyuo12 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
great story.
TheNextAmandaYoung chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
O.O I'm gonna slap Sweeney for bein a bitch and slap Nellie for being an even bigger bitch -_- But i love them both and i need you to update soon or i might die!
Ba kid chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Your not British are you? Just your cockney ( British slang) is slightly wrong. Yes they do miss out the first letter of some words but not so that the word is not recogniseable. Eg missing out the D from don't doesn't make it a right or cockneyit just looks like a grammatical error. Nor the p from pick etc. Eg of course would be o'course. Another is would be all right which is shortened to aright. It's basically shortening long words down. Im sorry if it seems likea lecture but LOL when you from london and your reading it back you think 'eh this aint right' Other than that it's a great story. Carry on the good work.
LunaCangiante chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
Very nice work on these chapters. And that song is too catchy! Update soon. OH and before I forget, I am right there with you on the hatered of Sweenett. It's kind of like a big middle finger to Lucy.
hardxcandy16 chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
I like how this is turning out. I'd laugh so hard if Sweeney walked right up to the Judge and slashed his throat without speaking a word.

Post more soon, please.
MySadCaptains chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make the next chapter i love this fanfic! I agree with the sweenett thing! SweeneySparrow x
LunaCangiante chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
lol don't you just love people who argue with themselves and then lose
im-batman chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
This story is great! keep it up! update soon

LunaCangiante chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
So is Melody going for Toby or Sweeney? Are they going to duke it out over her? My bets on Sweeney... Because he's twice Toby's size and has awesome razors. Still I might be wrong and all answers are based on your chapters and updates... which I hope are soon.
TheDreamChaser chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
is it a Toby/OC, and a Sweenett, if it is I like this is going too, but for now update
LunaCangiante chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Okay this is probably going to be a year long review sorry.

First, Sweeney was a wee bit out of character, but in my opinion it wasn't enough to start a riot in the streets (I mean come on have you read some of them. Complete 360). Just don't make him too comfortable around Lovetts unless this is a Sweenett which with Melody there, all evidence points to the contrary.

Secondly (love that word), I know that before you mentioned pronounciation. The only thing I can say about this, is watch were you're cutting out the first letters. Sounds like H or R can be gone. Everything else is wisest just to add that first letter so we know what they are saying.

Other than that it's a really good idea you've got going on so far. God, don't you just want to punch Turpin in the face... Yes and hide behind Sweeney... Yes yes I like that idea. LOL Anywho, update soon. I like were this is going.