Reviews for Dead Lines
BlackDewInTheMorning chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Just started rereading all you stories for, like, the 5th time and just wanted to say thank you again for the awesome time. These stories are not only my favorite fanfiction, but well up there with my favorite literature. Period.

I'm totally still hoping that some day you'll come back. Whether it's tomorrow or 10 years in the future, I'll be here to read it. I would even be tempted to write fanfiction on your fanfiction, except that there is no way I could do it justice.

Thanks for being an inspiration and giving us a fantastic ride! I hope RL is treating you well. :)
birdy chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
thank you so much for all your gifts to us - these wildly entertaining and imaginative stories that frequently (who'm i kidding? ALWAYS) beat the action and drama in the x-men movies. you are an excellent writer and you've earned a break to focus on things you need to. you will be missed here but i wish you success, health, and happiness. i believe there is a long list of loyal fans who will keep an eye out for your return.

in the mean time, i suppose i'll go look up your account on fictionpress... c;
MidLifeCrisis chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
When you took so long to update I saw the handwriting. I do know how life gets in the way. That's been my problem for too long plus a misbehaving Muse.

Good luck, notmanos. FFN has just lost one of its best authors. Your stories were among my first inspirations to try writing fanfic and I learned much from you. I'll check the other sites you recommend and pop by your webpage from time to time.

Peace,happiness and health,

Dee
notmanos chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Hi - I'm still alive!

And no, the story hasn't been abandoned, I've just been so hard pressed for writing time lately it's insane. But I will complete this story soon, and apologize to everyone.

Sorry.
Regenerating Degenerate chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Any chance of more coming anytime soon? Please don't tell me that your muses have abandoned you; I LOVE this story!
BlackDewInTheMorning chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
This story is shaping out a lot differently than I expected it to. But what else is new?

Thanks for the update! Amazing as always. :D
Aimed mischief chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
Man, Bob & Logan together? They fucking rock, hehe. _
Aimed mischief chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
Whoa. That was unexpected - in a good way, of course. _
Evil Soul chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Hey, I like the series you've got here. Logan and Angel are two of my favorite characters. I noticed that you've incorporated the X2 and X3 films into your stories once they came out, and I can't wondering if you'll do the same with Wolverine: Origins at some point? I hope you'll keep this series going for a long time.
Aimed mischief chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
Basically? It rocked - everything about this chapter did, especially the ending. _
Aimed mischief chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
Two words; absolutely awesome.
SmirkyRaven chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
This is getting crazy! Please update soon!

So I have a really random question. This is my favorite series on the 'net by far and even ranked high on my favorite things to read on and off the internet. I just started reading through your whole series for probably the fourth time or something (and every time I forget how beautifully long it is!), and decided I wanted to try to get a friend of mine addicted as well. Since I already have copies saved on on my computer (yeah, I'm that sad), I've been editing them for vulgarity, etc, from my laptop and letting her read them from there.

The point of this long review is to ask you if you've ever considered posting edited versions of your work-not filtering out violence (which I personally love), but the language and such. It might help to bring in some new readers, since I know some are frightened away by the worst of it. Obsessive as I know it sounds, it makes me sad to see some people turn down this series when I recommend it-you have the best-written Wolverine out here on the 'net by far (and even better than Marvel itself at the moment, imo), and I want more people to enjoy it!

Anyway, if you're interested PM me. If not, just ignore this and realize that you have at least one crazy fan out here. I just figured that since I was doing it for my friend I might offer something back to you for a change.

Thanks for being such an amazing writer!
Blackdewinthemorning chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
Ho-ly crap.

I have to admit I was expecting more dancing around before Logan did the deed. Of course, Logan never has been the kind of guy to do anything in a round-about way.

I'm still thinking that Xander, Helga, and Scorpion have been zapped out by Bob for some back-up plan, but we'll see, eh? (and I wonder-why them exactly? Helga and even Marc I can see, but Xander?). I can't wait to find out what Logan's going to do with Bob's powers-and WHAT HAPPENS TO BOB NOW? Of course he's not dead for good, but still . . . . man alive, this is going to be ve-ery interesting.

So yeah. I realize you're putting as much time into this as you can, but an update sooner rather than later would be greatly appreciated!
blackdewinthemorning chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
Great job on this chap! Interluding chapters where you have to introduce new(-ish) characters are always hard to do without sounding redundant, but you still made it interesting to read.

“We call him Sid.”

“We couldn't call him Sad,” Rogue said.

“Wouldn't that be appropriate?” Saddiq countered.

Kier gave him a sympathetic look. “Probably, but we're trying not to hold it against you.”

lol. Brilliant.

I was marveling in this chapter at all the characters you've drawn together-both canon and original-without making it all rushed and whatnot. I'm just wondering how this is all going to pan out.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Now that the whole crew is pulled up, I have a feeling like this is going to start speeding up to a crazy-mad speed. :D

Thanks again for sharing! These stories are my absolute favorites!

“Kill 'em all, and let Bob sort them out,” Faith replied.

Keep up the amazingness!