Reviews for Just South of Knowing
juststatingtheobvious chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I really enjoyed it, and I really liked how you portrayed Bella. You should seriously consider continuing this story.
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was great! I really enjoyed it. I'm wondering if you're planning on continuing it, or if it was just a one-shot. Either way it's fantastic.
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really liked this story and I hope that you think about making it into a full length story! I definitely think that you could expand on this idea. Good JOb.
melizzymoo chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
oh gosh. this is amazingly wonderful. i'm totally craving more.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, that was really, really good. I loved Edward's POV and how he was so taken with Bella right from the beginning. It was actually very intriguing that she didn't give away any of her personal information to him. I think you have the beginings of a wonderful story here, and I really hope that you decide to continue it at some point.
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
OHH! Please! Continue the story~~ PLEASE! LOVED IT! That was pretty fantastic! LOVED IT! D
Anrita chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh my Gosh! This was the best story I've read in a while! It has amazing description. You are amazing! I hope to read more from you sometime!
melodieebee chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh my goodness ! Please turn this into a complete story when this contest is over. I'm absolutely in love with the whole plot line.

-MB

P.S. Thank you for not having horrible spelling and grammar.
eye ree chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
aw i loved this one-shot! you should definitely turn it into a full blown story... it shows great promise ;) good luck
JadeJeronimo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was brilliant!

You should consider turning it into a full story if you aren't already!

It was so adorable and sweet and I just want more of it :D

Continue with the good work,

JadeJeronimoxx
LadyDV011 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
update soon
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really liked this story a lot. I love how your portrayed Edward.
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i love it!
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was really well written! I hope once the contest is over you add another part to this. I'm not gonna lie I (like Edward) was hoping for te sexing.

It does stand well on its own though and if you decide not to continue this, it's still very good.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2