Reviews for It Began With A Bed
heehee chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw! What a cute story. Bones & Booth fluff is the best.
VirginiaTin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Just found this story and it's... it's wow... it's awesome! Very well written, you perfectly got Booth's feelings.
Cameron chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was really good. Really well written, it flowed realy well, no jarring lines that bought me back out of the storyy. I think you got Booth's feelings for Bones perfectly. He wants her, but he wants to be there for her even more. Maybe Bones was a little more fragile than she would normally be? But I loved it, captured their relationship the best of all the ones I've read so far. Thanks :)
fantasy77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was a sweet fic! I loved it how Bones kept tapping Booth on the shoulder to get his attention and say "Booth are you awake?" hee hee brings back memories! thanks for the great read!

Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow! Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This was beautiful (:

it was so romantic and comferting,

i wish it would of happend in the real show

lol. i love your writing its exellant!

im reading all of your bones stories

watashikirei chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
its a cute story. and u can continue it and make a lengthy story out of it
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I did enjoy it
Louise Daniel chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw, sweet! I haven't seen the episode 'Deep Trouble In The Panhandle' yet. Do they really share a bed? No, probably not. I thought this was well written, although some of your sentences got a bit long. Maybe you could rearrange a few and add some extra commas? Seriously though, great story! It would be great if something like that really happened on the show.
xozzy07x chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Out of all the fanfic i have read about Booth and Bones this is the best one yet...It's something i could actually see happen!
jerseygirlkjm chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
AW this is such a cute story! i love it

corik80 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
What a cute, fluffy story! Great job!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I would love for Brennan and Booth to move on to that next step in their relationship, but not be relying on sex, just being together.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was GREAT. Just how their relationship is and should be written. I loved it.