Reviews for Masks Not Worn
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
It's Chakra. But anyway, I love it! I can't wait to see what pairing Naruto will be with. It's Yaoi, right? I think you said that it was!
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Aha! I knew it was gonna be ItachixNaruto lol
In The Mix chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
I looked at the sequel but truth be told I don't read what you're crossing Harry Potter with... Can you do a sequel to this but with Naruto? I want to see what happens to the babies.
Senna Sylvan chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
well, I loved the story, although the ending was a bit anti-climatic... but there was a marked improvement. I realize now that I've gotten to the end, you've probably found all the mistakes I've pointed out... oops. This is why I try to avoid reviewing completed fics. T_T Oh, well. Ignore my first if it's useless.

Anyway, loved it!
Senna Sylvan chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
I forgot to say in my last review that I do love this story. It's fun, and it has me thinking, and of course wishing that I was willing to start a new story despite being so far behind on my own. T-T

However,there are still spelling mistakes, so if you ever get the urge to look it over, keep that in mind, as well as sentence length...

Of I go to read the rest!

I'll probably send in a final review when I get to the end...
Senna Sylvan chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Actually, there were many misspelled words in this chapter. One Sensei is spelled like this not sensie, fourth was spelled wrong the second time, take in the paragraph about the chunnin exam should be taken, Professor was spelled with a 't' when Kakashi asks the class to sit, time is spelled with an 'h' wihen he tells the class to not use their wands, scandilized is spelled wrong (scandalized), and hermione is referred to as a he, deffiantly is spelled wrong (definately), who'd of is grammatically incorrect since the phrase actually means who would've or would have thought, murmered is supposed to be spelled murmured, inviasable is invisible, revialing is revealing, the is they, desperatly deserpately, sobs has one b, landed should be landing in the context it's used, mannaged, is managed, retorical has an 'h' between the r and e, desided, is supposed to be decided... and that's all I'm going to point out, I think.

Also, you might want to consider breaking up your sentences abit. They tend to be a bit grammatically incorrect, and turn into run on sentences.
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
How interesting..

Lucius kind? Well.. can't tell completely...
Redheads r smexy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
coupla thing in yer summary are wrong, too. 'Quarrell' is wrong, try Quirrell, and 'Duresleys' too, again, try Dursleys. it makes a person more inclined to read your story if Names are spelled correctly.

cheers.
kitsu1989 chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
love the story keep it up
Evil E. Evil chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
w
EarwenTelrunya chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You have the dubious honor of having 4 spelling/Grammar mistakes in your summary.
Kittens-Are-Fluffy chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Is there gonna be a sequel? I hope so, and would it be alright if I do a fan art of sai in a Lolita dress? That image is way to funny to pass up :)
CloudsRnice chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
heyy luved the story! cant wait for sequel! i want the babies to be born so bad! and will harry and co. be thre when the baby is born? will anyone but Itachi be there? i would luv if someone was there! does sasuke know that heirs r coming? does harry ever get to go to Konoha? ahh so many questions in my head! i wont write them all down tho.

cant wait for sequel. hope it comes out soon!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
ooh this was really good! you HAVE to write a sequal! i want to know how naruto finds a way to raise the kids in konoha and provide for them.

i want to see draco learning from harry and i would LOVE to see some harry/draco action too.

there is so much more to go on if you write a sequal. like if they ever find a way to defeat madara uchiha. what the babies look like. what those in konoha think about naruto's kids. how naruto would explain the sharingan when both gain them. what naruto does while living in the wizards' world. who will be the next physical defense teacher. whether or not naruto and co. get to come back and learn more about their(the wizards) world. how close harry and draco get. how lucis malfoy gets rid of his hated or not sasuke is brought back. so much more to find out!

PLEASE write a sequal lol. this was so good!
Bloodykingsman chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
It's not the philosopher's stone it's the Sorcerers stone...were you watching Full metal Alchemist before you wrote this chapter?