Reviews for Number One
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Wow Matt did me a favor.
AgentMaryland93 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
oh who is going to die next? I want to find out!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
wow, three chapters and four dead bodies, this is reminding me of Harper's island only this is with wrestlers.

Mandy
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
God Matt is so twisted. I love it it's great!
StarSixtyNine chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
The thought of Matt randomly running off and killing everyone makes me giggle.

But when Vickiekins dies, that's a problem.

Beautifully written. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
WOW!
SinfullyMadex chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
This probably makes me a twisted person, but I get so much satisfaction out of reading this. Oh, poor Vickie. )
mod.sun chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Im starting to like this story.

update soon?
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Evil Matty I like it! Who's next? Can't wait to find out!
deeeeeeactivated chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
LIKE OMG.

This story is awesome so far.

Dang! Matt is on some insane type sh!t.

AND I LOVE IT. hehe.

Omg, Yes Triple H's face on RAW was so funny. Poor thing looked like he wanted to cry.

His face was like, shaking and stuff. Hahaha. I know it's not nice to laugh at that.

Anyway, Please update !

Bianca

xox
Ali Vegas chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
All our times have come. Here, but no there, gone. Seasons don't fear the reaper.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
!
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
;lasjfliwDHFJEFHWUKWJEHFJKD; WHAT!
SinfullyMadex chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I feel like a terrible person for laughing at this and for getting excited about who Matt's gonna kill next. Since I'm hating H for being champ again Matt killing him seriously made me smile and just yell 'HAHA' at my laptop. Thank you making my night.
Sweet Corruption chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
HA! HAHAHAHA! OMG! You have no clue how hard I giggled at Matty killing Paul. It was sort of the best thing I've read all night; even better than murderer!Randy. If he comes to RAW I'm not watching anymore...like...not even for Randy or Punk. Seriously. Stupid bullshit. BAH! But at least he's dead in the fic world!