Reviews for The Universe is a Great and Beautiful Thing
Mika chapter 2 . 3/3
Absolutely beautiful. The writing was structured wonderfully, haunting and clear. I loved the ending, it really caught me off gaurd. Thanks.
That last line kills me every time I read it. Even when I expect it, it still gets to me.
Taminar chapter 2 . 1/10
The characters in this work of fiction are not Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. They may look like them, and to a superficial extent, have the thoughts one would expect them to think on occasion, but their being, their personalities, their...characters are weak and desultory.

Regardless of your perception of them, I really appreciate the grammar. As I'm sure you know, fanfics demonstrating at least a small amount of well written sentences are far and few between.

The concept was interesting, although I do wonder why no one is able to use Legilimency to know what he's thinking...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Oh MY GOD! This was simply fantastic. :(
Ellie264 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
i don't know what to say, it is so sad and beautifully written. i do wonder how Draco knows where Hermione's book is though (is it mentioned ?) this story reminds me of the book "Me Before You" & it's depressing in a sense that their lives crash to each other in such irony. i like how draco reveals that "Dying is the best thing that's ever happened to me, because it brought me to you." this lind took my breath away, how heart wretching and desperate that is. i think you are a brilliant writer and hope to read more of your works
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I'm crying this was so beautiful
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
You're killing me! AYEEE
WhenasInSilks chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
oh wow. that was beautiful. hearbreaking, but beautiful
happicat chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Speechless. Fucking beautiful and sad and wonderful. Wow. That's all I can say.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Never. Stop. Writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
This story was really heartbreaking and wonderful, thank you for sharing. You are an amazing writer.
green-jedi chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Oh my gosh, this was amazing. I cried on the bus.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
im sobbing
experiencetoday chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Refreshing and humbling as to what a full life really is. You're quite the writer, Attica, and I've enjoyed every minute of this piece.
lilacwrath chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
This is a really beautiful story