Reviews for Darkwing Duck meets the Impossibles
Sue 750 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Good crossover again - glad Multi wasn't too badly hurt, especially when you think what could have happened! Exciting tale!
Foxcat93 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
A very exciting chapter and a lot happened here! Negaduck says he will release Multi in exchange for Darkwing! (I love Negaduck's nasty names for DW...Dipwing and Dorkwing...LOL!) The intrepid crimefighters minus DW go to the back of the hideout. They slip in and free Multi, pushing aside the guard, a plant/duck mutant, Bushroot (that is TOOOO funny!). Now the Impossibles can transform and they have a furious and amazing fight. All of the remaining Fearsome Five are captured, including Quackerjack.

Arriving back at DW's hdq., Multi suddenly collapses from the stress. He is taken care of and Skittles curls up with him. Wow, hope he'll be ok!

On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Now the plan to rescue Multi begins to take place! They decide to take the Thunderquack. Two new (to me) characters now are introduced, a duckling and a gosling (I love how they are dressed, LOL) who are afraid until it is explained to them who the Impossibles are. Boarding the vehicle, they start to track Multi, but are having no luck. Suddenly they hear a beep over a warehouse near the water. Then Coiley's communicator begins to beep...uh oh...what does this mean? On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
A lot is happening here in this chapter too...Coiley's guitar communicator calls, but it is not Multi, it's Negaduck! Coiley and the hero ducks are able to see Multi unconscious on a table with a buzz-saw about to bear down on him! Because the Impossibles aren't all together, their superpowers don't work. But there is a homing dvice in Multi's guitar which should lead to the evil duck's lair! They connect up the Thunderquack (what a great name!) and they are ready to go! On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Oh my goodness, so much happened in this chapter! Luckily Fluey had been found by LP and DW. Fluey sees a flashback where they are hit by a strange ray in the Impossimobile. Soon Coiley finds Fluey. I think their reactions to seeing the very large ducks who can speak and wear clothes is really funny! I guess I would feel that way too! Anyway, Multi is still missing.

What they don't know is that Multi, still unconscious had been captured by Negaduck who had fallen to #2 in the Public Enemy List (That is so funny!) and wants to get back to #1 by using Multi as a bargaining tool. He believes DW will surely try to rescue the Impossible and a big fight between them could edge Dr Slug (love that name!) out of the #1 spot!

Great chapter...on to the next!
Foxcat93 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Wow...exciting chapter. The Impossibles seem to be separated from each other, thus diminising their powers. First Multi is knocked out by the huge rat, then Fluey almost drowned by a strange wave of water. Fluey is rescued by DW and LP, two man sized ducks who somewhat frighten the crimefighter. Coiley, meanwhile is trying frantically to find his band mates and tries to use the communicators to reach them. Will he be able to find them? Will he get himself into trouble? On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I just love Paper Doll Man. Televisitron sounds interesting too, however I was not able to find an image of him on the net. I liked the TV type puns (spending prime time in his cell, LOL). Very intersting prologue. Some good villains. What will these crimimals do now to rid Megatropolis of its do-gooders? On to the next chapter...
animationiscool chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
This was a great crossover story, and I really enjoyed it.
animationiscool chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
I enjoyed this chapter. The part with the giant saw reminded me of Snidely Whiplash.
animationiscool chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I am enjoying the plot and characterization.
animationiscool chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
This was a funny and well written chapter. I liked the characters' reactions when they met each other.
animationiscool chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
The prologue was short but interesting, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
callensensei chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Ha! The baddies got it in the end! Yay!

And yay for Multi. He got better and got to give Launchpad a chance to ride in the Impossimobile. The little subplot about Multi's recovery was a nice wind-down to the story that made it a little more than an epilogue.

The relationship between Gos and her dad is very sweet. I like the scene where she tiptoes in to wake him up.

This was a lot of fun, and didn't read at all like a writer's first story. This sounded experienced! Well done, and I look forward to reading more.
callensensei chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
"Darkwing paid no attention to the rest of his fellow rescuers, who were frantically shaking their heads in the negative, knowing that Negaduck had more in mind for the hometown hero of St. Canard than a simple game of checkers, once he got his feathered mitts on his crime fighting lookalike."

The mock-seriousness of all this is just so funny. A super puppy taking a bite out of the bad guy's cape - hilarious!

Brave little Gos, running out to save Launchpad! I haven't ever seen much of Ducktails, but I get the impression from your story that Launchpad isn't the swiftest member of the flock. Would I be right?

And poor Multi at the end! Hope he's okay!
callensensei chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
And we end on a cliffhanger! Where are Multi and his captors? What's going on with Coiley's communicator?

The kids were really cute. I could just picture them from your descriptions.