Reviews for Worst Memory
Harry Potter chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I was reading, and when Peeta was all like "WOW, YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL CREATURE", and he was going into detail about how much he admires Katniss ("Right now, I can pretend that she feels the same way, that she'd be able to love me as much as she loves Prim"), I'm all like "Peeta Mellark, you are just eleven years old". AWESOME! Now, I realize that this is all OOC for Harry freakin' Potter. Well, that was... brilliant.
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Just finished reading all three books of The Hunger Games and HAD to check out fanfics on Peeta and Katniss! This one's the first I've read so far and I absolutely LOVE it! This could seriously be part of the book because you've got Peeta's personality down completely! It's really cool to see the contrasts of his dampened (no pun intended) thoughts in this moment compared to Katniss' more rejuvenated thoughts. You did an exceptional job with this, well done!
Angelina Roongta chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
it is awesome
Maia Me chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I think this is very well written and decribes Peeta's character well! Loved It!
Desert Fallow chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Well done! Just added to the perfect memory, love the comparison, because when Katniss thinks of Peeta and this memory it's her best, when everything turned around when she started to survive again when she got the will to live and fight and feed her family again. And with Peeta it's his worst because of the brokenness of Katniss, seeing her like that, burning the bread so she could eat and hating himself because she looked so hollow and awful. Love it, your a true writer! :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Good fic.
schur655 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is a defining moment for them both, Kattnis has her own version, both embaressed unable to say what they want to say. Oh well so much angst later they figure it out.
erasmuse chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love it! It's beautifully written! :)
satomika chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i think it's cool... :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
God, that was wonderful!
Oliveheymesten-dillson9020 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I loved this! Very nice and a great story of the bread inident in the point of view of young peeta! 5 stars!
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was lovely. I like the picture you have drawn of what Peeta was thinking at this moment that was so important to the both of them. The way you portrayed his mother took me a little by surprise, but it worked.

"I'd forgotten I had been hit. With that realization, I feel the pain again. Sharp and throbbing."

They are such simple words, but you convey volumes about how focused he was on Katniss with them.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I decided to stop reading the latest stories and read some of the very oldest instead. I've read several versions of this story but I liked how you made him strong. He wasn't scared of an abusive mom but angry. He knew what he needed to do and held his head high and waited for what he knew would come. I liked that strength it matches how he is at 16. Thanks for a good read.
myhunger chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great start! Is there another chapter?
ilGyhs chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is the most amazing story I have ever read in my life. 100% in character, flawless grammar, INSANELY AWESOME. You just made me love Peeta 10x more.