Reviews for The Case of the High School Party
GWgurl9 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Great chapter! You have skills to write so well and really make the reader feel like that really is JAmal lenni or rob talking and etc! You should write more!
GWgurl9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
You defintely got the characters spot on! I love the conversation, and I can totally picture the characters acting and talking this way! Nice job! I cannot wait to review the rest of the chapters!:)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Ha ha. That sounds like Alex. These goons have sister and he wants her back. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Awesome job. Short is better than nothing. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
jadedXelement chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
awesome storyline seriously. i hope you update soon. i can't wait to see what will happen with gaby and hector .. not to mention the party drugs.
angelbaby03usa chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
can you do a lenni/alex story i love the couple of alex/lenni
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
jadedXelement chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
slipping stuff in people's drink at parties. hehe i love the adultish mystery. :) hoping you update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Very cool. Thanks for the heads up. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Minimoon132002yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
hey i like this story, it takes about the issue on where teenagers slipped drugs into other people's drink. It still happens today, too. You and your friend should continue to write happened next. Great job on the story and the important issue.
Mochila Bonita chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Mm-hm...i think i like it! And i also like the fact that people are starting to write Ghostwriter stories on fanfic! Please please keep posting!
baileybeagle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love it. What eles is going to happen?