Reviews for Observations on Redux
Reishin Amara chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
this story is just fucking weird.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
seriously, I wanna know what crack you been smoking when you came up with this it's hilariously insane!
snoozbuster chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
This is stupid. It makes no sense.

I love it. DD
Ryuus2 chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
FINALLY! It took me forever to track down this new chick! So now this is a NGE/Negi/VS crossover? Interesting.

You're right about your crack getting out of hand in places. Believe it or not, what this story needs is a bit of order to get everything sorted out, and then the crazy can resume in earnest.

I like how you play with the Angels. Let's see, 10 have attacked, 1 died, 2 are unaccounted for, 2 switched sides, the rest Lilith are part of the conclave, and Shinji is probably carrying around Adam. Of the remaining 5...I'm not sure how many of them could survive, and how funny they would be if they were allowed to. Fortunately, figuring that out is your job so I can stop thinking about it :)

I wonder if Maya's feeling left out? She's the only woman who hasn't had any 'alone time' with Shinji yet, after all. Other than Unit 3 that is.

Keep up the great work!
Pyroclastic flow chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
My lead pipe is appeased...for now...MUWAHAHAHAHA -Cough Cough-
BeckWreck chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
meh. i've seen your work and this is ertainly not your best. it failed to deliver the Squire of Gothos laugh/cry/other emotion it normally does. Pyro and his lead pipe can wait if it means higher quality work.
Henry V chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
Holy smokes! this is real fun to read, man!

keep up the crazies, it's a real mindbender!

ja ne
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
Holy crap!

This story is nuts! Awesome!...but totally insane )

Keep up the funnies!
GuardEzio chapter 21 . 12/29/2009
im not sure whether to be impressed or very very sceared...what i do know is that this is pure maddness

...and if you say 'this is sparta' i'll send asuka hulk after you
Popkov chapter 21 . 11/4/2009
Hahaha! oh.. and... ahahahah..

oh man. All i can say is More! More!
Popkov chapter 18 . 11/4/2009
crazy.. crazy... CRAZY!

Only now i realized how much i missed this fic
Pyroclastic flow chapter 21 . 9/20/2009
Dont make me bring out the lead pipe :P
NefCanuck chapter 21 . 9/19/2009
-blinks- Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely Ms. Horaki...

Now I think the more pressing question is, what does Asuke do now that Shinji has dared show that he has a spine? LOL
NefCanuck chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
-snigger- Oh gods this was bad (but good)

I mean you even threw in the "Scooby Doo chase scene" at the end for goodness sakes :D

Twisted and funny, just the way I like it :D
Anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Just wondering, are Mana and Mayumi going to get Pactio cards too, or did you have something else planned for them?

Also, is Kaworu going to show up as a male or female in this one?