Reviews for Mirror
palrusty7 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
cant remember password so feel free to pm it will forward to my email
You could always do space/ lost galaxy i mean yeah karone wasnt an evil ranger but she was defianetly evil
Sage Dans Les Lys chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Hope you update soon because I'm liking this story.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Haven't seen Time Force, but now I want to after reading this one.

Did like that Jason, Tommy and the others were at the wedding. I imagine that would happen, especially for any weddings post Forever Red. After that I get the feeling the Rangers could have turned into a giant extended family.

Anyway, this was good even if I don't have the points of reference for everything. It was still well written.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Interesting here how Tommy first compares Connor to Jason, then looks at the interactions between Connor and Trent. Its a situation he himself understands more then most. Gives Tommy a different perspective on these things than most would have. It also gives him room to judge this situation.

The ending to this one was interesting. Don't we often learn more from these kinds of broken mirrors than we do from simple reflections?

Lots to think about in this one.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I'm not the biggest fan of Captain Mitchell, but it works to have him as the POV for this one. He's the one that really can observe all of these things.

I haven't seen all of Lightspeed Rescue, but I can see this with those two.

Was good.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was very interesting. I like the concept that Jason and Tommy are a measuring stick to each other and that they come up even. Its pretty much true.

Liked how you brought both Zeo and the Turbo movie into this. The parallels between White and Gold, as well as the turning of the tables in the movie really drive home how alike they really are.

Very good.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Awesome. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
These are very interesting little stories. I liked how you matched the red rangers with the formerly evil rangers on their teams.
Wyote chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I just found this story, and it' pretty cool; You have a sweet concept going here. I especially liked the first two chapters, Jason and Tommy are a classic mirror concept for the rangers, but I had never thought of Carter and Ryan that way before.

Maybe the one you're forgetting is Lost Galaxy, with the original Magna Defender being such a huge jerk to the Lost Galaxy rangers, nearly destroying them and not letting innocents get in the way to destroying Scorpius, before sacrificing himself to save everyone and restore Mike, as well as giving him his powers. It could be something like Leo reflecting on how the Magna Defender was such a loose cannon and even a threat to them, then how he became thier biggest ally through Mike(Just a suggestion).
RedAsARose chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I like it!
NatyAlbie chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Great chap! Can't wait for more!
project314 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
First off, tiny little thing with form. Check out your last sentence in the first paragraph and your first sentence of the second paragraph. They mirror each other a bit too much (sorry, couldn't help myself). Sparring and watching, times 2. Nuh-uh.

The notion that Captain Mitchell saw Carter as a bit of a redemption or a second chance? Original. I never connected the accident with the fire in that way, but that link gives off a whole new perspective on that event.

And while I wasn't crazy about Mitchell being your 'point of view' character at first, it the end it's fitting, since he's the one seeing the similarity between the two.

Nice! )
project314 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very cool concept, ShivaVixen. The whole mirror notion is definitely something I found interesting in Jungle Fury, especially in the parallel journeys of Jarrod and Casey. Basing these drabbles on that idea, it holds a lot of promise and I can't wait to see where you take it.

Now, Jason and Tommy. It's funny, I'd never noticed the role reversal in the Turbo movie, but you were on to something with that. The same thing with Tommy coming back as White and Jason coming back as gold. You went below the surface with this, quite insightful.

Keep it up!
kloi21 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Hey, i was just wondering, if you didn't think it was good enough, why did you post it? I don't think it was so bad just wondering why, if you had doubts you didn't rewrite before you posted. Carry on though, never be discouraged by anyone else x
NatyAlbie chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
This was great! I Loved it!

I don't agree when you said it wasn't that good... Yes it was! Sure was... I won't review chapter 2 'cause I didn't watch Lightspeed, so I don't know the characters to make a point... But I did like the story! But the first one (MMPR) and this one (PRDT) were really good! I love Jason and love his friendship with Tommy... Hope you have another chap on them! You write very well! D