Reviews for Comeuppance
thenextGayleKing chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
What a refreshing change to read something well written and with some substance for a change! I've read a lot of FF in my time, but this is a story I will remember, go back to and ponder in my spare time. Loved the descriptions, the scene setting and of-course, the build up (ah, it's always the 'build up' eh?). I can't wait to see what happens next. Carry on with the story. Suburbia has never looked so good!
DiFlorus chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ahh, I completely adore all of your stories. They're just so different from many of the other stories I've read for Twilight FF. Not to mention hilarious.

I really love the detail in this story-especially the description of Bella and Jacob (yum!)

I really hope you continue because it sounds like it's off to a great start. Can't wait to see Edward's reaction!

Keep up the good work!
vanessarae chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Ok people, we know you are reading this! Review already! Get your heads out of your butts and be objective about the story! I know how hard it is, believe me, I had to beta it! But it is great smut and it does have a point...which you will get to see at some point!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10