Reviews for Comeuppance
mephis1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I'm sitting here trolling through my memory because I'm sure 'Long Snake Moan' is also a song and if it is, I wonder if your chapter title is alluding to something which escapes me momentarily. Greer and Paglia and Arnold Bennett - three bedfellows in a feisty chapter which reeks of realism, heartache and oh so believable lust. This chapter demonstrates the saying that the grass, for a desperate housewife, is seemingly greener on the other side. I don't know if Bella is indeed a desperate housewife but, for some odd reason, that series sprung to mind when I was reading this chapter. My apologies if I'm sadly mistaken here. I digress. What I want to say is that I enjoyed how you portrayed Bella's insecurities, sexual and otherwise, about her marriage with Edward. It's a theme I'm sure many readers can identify with or recognise. I particularly like the way you took the canon and sent it in another far more remarkable direction.

~ Udo
harleys chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
What an amazing story! Nice job!
harleys chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Another amazing chapter.
harleys chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
God, so freaking well written. Poor Edward. Poor Bella.
LovelyLoves chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
awww :) good story! great writing! love those heas!
LovelyLoves chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
so i started reading this chapter not really caring about what jake had to say, but, it was really good! lol awww :) yea, i guess Jake deserves some real love-in love lovin'! (and I like that we're calling her "May)
LovelyLoves chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
wow!
LovelyLoves chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
lol, which anais nin stories did bella read to edward...?
LovelyLoves chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
oooh :( poor Edward, he wanted to have Bella's babies! (hahahaa)
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"plus a hefty few more inches for the shag sword I knew he had scabbarded in his pants...the thick timber of his wood.."! lol, the thing you say! so many little jewels in this chapter, those were juest two of my favs! i love your writing! not to rock your jock, but you are truly the verbal arteest! and I love this Jake, and that Bella got hers, and I kinda don't even care about Edward right now...!
apricot817 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Yikes. The first few chapters were very hard to get through. Edwards pain and Bella's regret was painfully evident. But the pairing of Jake and May was awesome. Hawt secks rules! Seriously though, you're style of writing is impressive. The words elegant and impeccably strung together so that the story flows like the telling of an epic poem from ancient times. Very nice.
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Except for the over-use of exclamation marks, this story is really bloody good.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Good story )
necessarily chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Hi goldenmeadow.

So I was just browsing around while bored and found the Golden Lemon Awards website. Your Chapter 5 of Comeuppance beat the living hell out of whatever won. (The Dominant! Scoff! Oh Please.)

Oh God! This story of yours is sexy and amazing! And kind of ... racist? Maybe! I mean seriously. His tomahawk? Calling him Tonto? It's really wrong-ish but in a giggly "this is forbidden" way. So titillating.

After the nominated chapter, I started reading at Chapter 1. Wow, this is different. I read a lot and... how do you not have more reviews? It's well-written, original. I'm going to read more of your stories, I promise.

Just letting you know where I am, I've read Chapter 5 Comeuppance, and now chapters 1 and 2. Holy hell, girl.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Oh my gosh my heart just MELTED. I luvvled this. I luvvles you for creating this. I hate myself for not finding it sooner. Thank you for making a story that only the strongcan live through. May the rest of your stories be happy, and I shall now pass out.

Nyquil is deadly.