Reviews for Comeuppance
Mr.SMonkey chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
I needed this chapter. I needed to know they really truly wer oaky again. I needed to know it cold be fixed.

and I couldnt find the tattoo picture on your profile.
Mr.SMonkey chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
I read the part about his face and Ed threatning him and skipped to the next chapter he deserved it all
Mr.SMonkey chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
I feel both their pain and need for eachother.
Mr.SMonkey chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
What did you do indeed? Hurts dont it?
Mr.SMonkey chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
what is they say? 2 wrongs dont make a right! He feels even worse than he did before and now hes going to have to carry the same shame she does forever.

Jake needed to be hit.
Mr.SMonkey chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
okay this chapter was almost funny when he was talking about her JR and the love and tenderness she shows that little bunny. Ive been there, Im still thre. How are we suposed to compete with beads and ears?

His devastation read true, you feel his hurt and anger you wanna hit her too.
Mr.SMonkey chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I dont really kknow how to review this one its a serious story I cant be my usual funny self.

Ive often wondered what people think before they cheat and what makes them take that final step?

Very well written really makes me want to hate Bell and hating Jake is a given, he knew who she was and that she had a husband.
dazzledtina chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
well that was a very fulfilling ending, I really liked this story. Thx. : )
dazzledtina chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
m, sorry, dont like reading about Jake, I GUESS I should be happy he found someone. ;)m
dazzledtina chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
another great chapter, some words i liked;

Erasing.

Expelling.

Extolling.

And this story is pretty realistic, for you see I have been there and had these feelings, I liked this line, sadly it wasnt true in my case;We were not repaired, not in the least. But I hoped that I’d shown Bella that she was mine just as surely as I was hers. And that only together were weglorious, and complete.
slobber-monkey chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
"When we were growing up you always looked like you were having such fun. You always were and you always will be the taller and the prettier one. People seem to love you. They gravitate towards you That's why I started to hate you so much" -Lilly Allen, Back to the Start

I'm sure it was hard for her to put into words, I'm sure it was hard for E to hear, but it needed to be out there.

I'm glad they decided to start over and take things slowly and do it right after that first night. I'm also happy they got to have their family...
slobber-monkey chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Favorite part of this chapter? Jake reliving Edward beating his cocky face in and the conversation where E lets him know he'll know if he even THINKS of her again.

Not a Jake fan and def. not a Jake fan in this one!
slobber-monkey chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Could she have taken any longer to say "sorry" at least she means it... Coming together in the rawest way to fix the hurt and anger they're both feeling...BEAUTIFUL
slobber-monkey chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Rie, you know I am always floored by you and your amazingness...

Bella finally sees what she's done to Edward she feels what he must have felt knowing someone else had touched and seen what was his and it hurts and she pretty much deserves it.
dazzledtina chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
I enjoyed this chapter and her misery, she deserved it. I like this line;

With the light came sight. Second sight. Foresight. I wished I’d been privy to hindsight.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »