Reviews for My Life An Adventure
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 14 . 1/30
This chapter is just pure evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
that's fucking pervy
Iryelb chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
I can respect a few months of absence, but man it's been years since you left your fans on that cliffhanger. I really like this story, it has a good balance of powerful adrenaline addicted Harry without him being an overpowered Mary Sue. There are problems with it of course but they are few and far in between, like the fact that you don't have many spelling errors and instead have incorrect words, like know instead of no or thought instead of taught. I just want to read some more of this story, so if you would be kind enough to start publishing chapters again I would be most pleased.
Renata MM chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
It's a interesting story, but I would prefer more originality in the pairing.
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
See how it is almost December...the following year...I don't believe your note.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
This story is so dull from focusing so much on training. I can't care in the slightest how much training he goes through, summarize and move on. This is the same reason I began to hate Naruto stories.

Only 3 chapters left so I'll finish, however I hope you focus on the premise more. The story premise is pretty damn good too.
Paloma Gomes chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
eu amei a sua fanfic. é ótima.
Blusilver chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
*arithmancy, Trial, Animagus, Holly.
Not arthemancy, trail, animage, and holy. C'mon, there are betas and an endless source of HP references online. If you're going to publish a serious story, at least double-check your words.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
You going to update it a good story
1sunfun chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Really nice Story.
1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I greet Fawkes by scratching under his beak. "Hello, my beautiful bird." She croons in response.
He or she?
1sunfun chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
120,000 galleons. I tell him to remove the 20,000 from my vault and divide it among the other three.

In Diagonally you said something about 400.000 and Harry gave everyone 10.000.
Zhe Basilisk should be big.
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Just rereading this and noticed that Mad-Eye summoned Harry's wand, which is supposed to be impossible (blood-bonded wand, remember?) Good fight apart from that. I really like how your Harry slowly integrates Riddle's knowledge instead of just suddenly being a super-powerful wizard.
Harold XVI Potter chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
pls update soon. R u gonna abandon the story?
Kenchi12 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
congrats Hope you'll have success there