Reviews for One Day I'll Find You
Daryl chapter 26 . 1/17
a perfect ending to a great story
averyschaefer chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Poor Tru getting that shitty end of the stick. Man, I really liked her character here. But great story!
averyschaefer chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Gosh I hate how Tru is going to get hurt in the end. She is so loving and understanding and definitely don't deserve to get hurt.
Anonn chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Can't say that I have ever been in a situation remotely like this (then again, who in the real world actually has?) but I have to say that Buffy is really pissing me off here. Instead of getting both offended and turned off by Faith being ridiculously forward and inappropriate, she just gives in? She had to break up with Riley because she wanted to be with Tru, and now she's cheating on Tru with Faith? *shakes head* Sorry, B, but you deserve every bit of pain that's coming to you. You don't deserve Tru at this point, and I would only hope that every one of your friends and family show how disappointed they are in you for doing what you are.
Anonn chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Okay, let me first say that I'm obviously very late to the party on this, but I'm going to post a review anyway. I like the concept of the story, and you write it very well. Buffy's hesitancy about exploring the homosexual side of herself, her concern about being seen as doing something wrong by her friends and family as well as just going too fast, the confusion about Faith - all of it is well done.

I would also like to say that I'm a fan of Fuffy, even if it's not necessarily my favorite ship from this universe, and ordinarily I'd love to see them get together. Here, though, I actually don't want it to happen. Buffy isn't being fair to Tru but constantly comparing her to Faith. It's completely understandable, given how they met, the twin thing, etc., but I just can't see enough positive things at this point in the Buffy/Faith relationship for Buffy to be pulled so much toward it and away from one with Tru. I know you told us Fuffy was coming, and it seems like it's here, but I really would rather have seen her just staying with Tru, owning up to how it all happened, and leaving Faith primarily out of it.

*shrug* Just my two cents' worth. Doesn't mean I'm not reading the rest of this of course. ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
D'aww! I must admit... I got a few heart pangs. I read this multiple times, my addiction cutting deeper lol THIS IS GOLD! c:
kapuis chapter 26 . 10/17/2013
Good fic.
I would like a epilogue with a meeting between True, Faith and Buffy.
Bruteaous chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
Kinda disappointed that Tru and Buffy couldn't make it work. Figured it was doomed with the start and was sort of surprised by my rooting for Tru because I am so a (non-psychotic) Faith fangirl, but never seeing the pairing before between Tru and Buffy and knowing that Tru's character was more stable, I found myself wishing for that for Buffy, but at the same time knowing that it was something she couldn't have because she wasn't even honest about the slayer bit. I mean, I can't imagine having to go up to someone and be like "hey, guess what? Vampires, boogeymen, and demons are all real and it's my job to kill them..."and have the person I was trying to convince not run for the hills, but at the same time, it is a HUGE part of who Buffy is. Not all, but a big part of her life so I can see that not going well. I did like how you made it a feature of the story of her sort of being appreciative that Tru didn't know she was a slayer because then she treated her more like a normal person and all, not expecting her to carry her own bags or open her own doors because she could pop vampires like dirty balloons, you know? Anywhosal, you did a good job. Write more and often.

Bruteaous chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
"Her moral high ground was getting lower every day"-Nice. :)

Bruteaous chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I like this story, but I do have to say that there is a lot of weirdness going on here...especially with Faith returning. Some badness is going to happen, either with Faith finding out first who Tru is or vice versa with everyone in Buffy's life (whom Faith tortured) mistaking Tru for her. Just so much weirdness, good weirdness, but still. Keep it up.

Bruteaous chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
"Little sisters could be evil, and Dawn was the most evil of all."-Good line. :) Keep em coming.

Bruteaous chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
This is interesting. I actually never thought of combining Tru Calling and Buffy and making Tru and Faith Twins, but I actually really find that I like the story idea in practice and can't wait to see how it pans out. Especially with Buffy all smack dab in the middle of it all. ;)

5x5118 chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
Awesome! I freaking love this story! Great job! I would love to see like a part 2 or something
Azirahael chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
Nice.

A happy ending, and the characters acting in believable way.

Which is a good thing!

And i think you got the essence of the worst things standing in Buffy's way, which is her lack of self knowledge and self honesty.

That and her general tendency to conceal things and bottle them up.

Well done.
SixPerfections chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
I'm glad for the happy ending. An insane emotional rollercoaster but the payoff was good. Nicely done.