Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
D'awwwww! :)
4701rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
XD
Just a Poor Kitty chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
For fuck's sake, that was amazing. I loved it. AND THE ENDING. I really enjoyed reading, thank you for writing it (:
YaoiLoverImagay chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was ducking adorable. Bravo, sir. You did well!
123456789D chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Pretty sure I read this awhile back, but never got around to reviewing it... sorry about that... but better late than never i suppose... still feel bad... Anyway loved this fic; it really is brilliant. Especially considering i kinda, sorta don't like Near sometimes, but every time he did something clever or funny, I was cheering for him and when he told Mello he should get Matt drunk and kiss him, I was screaming for Mells to just do it! And oh my gosh those last three lines had me laughing until I cried! Sorry I tend to ramble... Thanks for writing/providing me with terrific things to read! Hope to read more!
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Brilliant :D
KilljoyAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Excellent! Absolutely excellent! Every analogy was flawless and the constant humor and romance made it a delight to read! 5/5! :)
Kosskille chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hahahaahah you have a talent for writing funny, original jokes xD This fic was brilliant! Hot and funny and...heartwarming! And I really think everyone was in character! Well done!
ChocoholicxGamer chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
this fanfic is great! :) it's been soo cute! -
haha xD and I almost started crying as you wrote that they got hit by a bus xD ... that's something you shouldn't joke about xP
anyways... I really love this fanfic! great job :D

ChocoholicxGamer
Wings27 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hey there, I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before. I decided to drop a review anyway and tell you that after a couple years of reading as many as I can get my hands on, this is still my favorite MM fic. It's beautifully written and captures everyone's personalities just right. Sometimes it's hard to make it fluffy without making the boys - especially Matt - out of character; as far as I'm concerned, you did it perfectly. It was a very satisfying read.

Sorry I don't have more to say. There's nothing to criticize.

Wings xx
IAmTheOmazingOz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This has got to be the funniest Matt and Mello story I have read. Write more, or I will find you, and... I don't know yet, something menacing though! I am Oz after all. Well, as close as a 13 year old girl can get to Oz.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I LOVE IT :D
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it. And, wonderful ending by the way. :3
eet chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love love love this story OMG! It's brilliant. :)