Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 3/19
Brilliant :D
KilljoyAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Excellent! Absolutely excellent! Every analogy was flawless and the constant humor and romance made it a delight to read! 5/5! :)
Kosskille chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hahahaahah you have a talent for writing funny, original jokes xD This fic was brilliant! Hot and funny and...heartwarming! And I really think everyone was in character! Well done!
ChocoholicxGamer chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
this fanfic is great! :) it's been soo cute! -
haha xD and I almost started crying as you wrote that they got hit by a bus xD ... that's something you shouldn't joke about xP
anyways... I really love this fanfic! great job :D

ChocoholicxGamer
Wings27 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hey there, I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before. I decided to drop a review anyway and tell you that after a couple years of reading as many as I can get my hands on, this is still my favorite MM fic. It's beautifully written and captures everyone's personalities just right. Sometimes it's hard to make it fluffy without making the boys - especially Matt - out of character; as far as I'm concerned, you did it perfectly. It was a very satisfying read.

Sorry I don't have more to say. There's nothing to criticize.

Wings xx
IAmTheOmazingOz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This has got to be the funniest Matt and Mello story I have read. Write more, or I will find you, and... I don't know yet, something menacing though! I am Oz after all. Well, as close as a 13 year old girl can get to Oz.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I LOVE IT :D
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it. And, wonderful ending by the way. :3
eet chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love love love this story OMG! It's brilliant. :)
Mizookie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It was good but who was bottom and who was top? I thought mel was top but then i thought matt was top. help
Clouddoodles chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god... This was THE funniest read ive ever had, and the ending literally killed me. I dont even know if you will read this (this story is a tad older) but this was amazingly good, funny, and sweet all at the same time.
S'moresForMooses chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for that mini heart attack there at the end. But I loved how you wrote this; I'm still laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Mr. I've-Got-White-Hair-Like-Einstein-So-I-Must-Be-Smarter-Than-You is from now on Near's official nickname. Also, I love your writing style cc: 33
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hahaha! My fav part was the bit about Near wanting to ravish Mello... XD made me lol so hard.
Also loved the ending, that was funny. Good job.
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesomely written, and the last part made me giggle