Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
Statistiques chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
What a cute story! And less than a month out of season, too : ) Your biggest problem seemed to be those pissy little details that always manage to slip under the radar; little spelling things, the occasional nonsensical sentence. My only advice would be to find a(nother) fresh pair of eyes to do proof-reading for you before you publish. Other than that minor detail, nicely done!
hannioo chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
.Amazing. XD I want a pillow fight...

You are an awesome writer. I have a massive, stupid grin on my face and it WILL NOT GO! :D
Chamyl chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh Tierfallina this was awesome! The tension, the Christmas-atmosphere, the Near-ness... And the end! The end cracked me up!

Also so fluff! Fluff! Aw!

I want somebody to draw a fanart of Mello in his wonderful red pants...
Katula chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was...incredible.

Absolutely astounding. I laughed, I cried, it changed my life.

Wait, no. Scrap the second one. The first and third can stay, though. They're true, and I heartily thank you for it.
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Yay warm and fuzzy! : ) Those last lines were great. ; ) So Mello. I love how it's so intense in the middle with the car crash and talking about the night they almost died, but it gets light and fluffy again at the end. Great job!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This.

Is awesome.

On about a gazillion levels.

Want to have my babies?

XD
Sherrri chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I like boys in red pants, so that was good XD

Also, I liked the humor in this story. I was going to give you a specific example of it, but I forgot it because I was engaged in the story. So, excellent job :)
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
AW! That was so adorable! Lol the red skinny jeans XD. Near gets a big thumbs up for helping Mello...and saying pansy XD. And whoo hoo for pillow fights! Those are the best! Mello ran into a pole -snickers- And Matt was the one drunk! I love the fluffy ending XD. "Then we got hit by a bus." My heart stopped for a moment! Then it restarted when I read the last line XD. All in all, a ultimently cute fic. How many words was this cause it was long! XD Cookies for you! Loved it!
Jillian Jiggs chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was so fucking beautiful! I starting crying, I dont know when though. I didnt really notice until about halfway through or so. Maybe it was around the part when Mello gave Matt GTA.

And the ending: LOL! I was so freaked when it said they were hit by a bus. Damn Mello, being a smartass.
Off In Her Own Little World chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Fuck off, Kira, we have a new god named Tierfal! .

In other words, that was totally amazing! :D
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
XD WOW! *nosebleed to the max* XD yay yaoi! whot whoot! Nice...I can't write likt that...gosh...i need tips ppl! I need tips on how to write lime...or lemons...XD

and yes, you heard right...i am planning to do it sometime soon...SOON...XD

oh and really great story...XD funny too...

so matt and mello...just love them...XD

"F* u near.."

"Maybe leater"

XD wow...can't...stop...laughing...XD
Apothecary Princess chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is such a cute fic!

I love the way you portray Mello, it's brilliant!

Much love!
qasu chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Holy fuckin' shit, this was bloody brilliant! Somehow you managed to sidestep all the cliches, and I can't remember the last time I've read this sincerely.. romantic! That speech of Matt's, how unexpectedly nice.. you know, that Mello didn't go for the horrible kiss-him-when-he's-drunk-and-pretend-it-was-nothing-should-he-not-umm..-'leap all civil bounds'(XII Night)-and-heart-you-back plan.

Oh, and Near was kinda cool in this; throwing Christmas parties.. Hate the bastard, though.
Some Unimportant Twit chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
...I think I love you. This was just pure perfection in so many ways, from the pillow fights to the closeted Pope.

Just saw you've got a writing comm on LJ, so I'm on my way to check out your original stuff, too :)
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009