Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
eet chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love love love this story OMG! It's brilliant. :)
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It was good but who was bottom and who was top? I thought mel was top but then i thought matt was top. help
Clouddoodles chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god... This was THE funniest read ive ever had, and the ending literally killed me. I dont even know if you will read this (this story is a tad older) but this was amazingly good, funny, and sweet all at the same time.
S'moresForMooses chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for that mini heart attack there at the end. But I loved how you wrote this; I'm still laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Mr. I've-Got-White-Hair-Like-Einstein-So-I-Must-Be-Smarter-Than-You is from now on Near's official nickname. Also, I love your writing style cc: 33
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hahaha! My fav part was the bit about Near wanting to ravish Mello... XD made me lol so hard.
Also loved the ending, that was funny. Good job.
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesomely written, and the last part made me giggle
Lady Lycoris chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
excellently written and wonderfully in character.
softfists chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was, for lack of better words, FUCKING INCREDIBLE. You captured Mello so perfectly. I was literally laughing out loud.
EasternSunflower chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
O.O That was the best ending ever. 3

It was very Mello-ceentric, and I loved it. 3

I love the fact that Matt was the first to confess, rather than it always being the one whose POV it's in.

It was wonderfully written, with nice little twists, and a wonderfully sweet, but funny ending. 3

I loved it. 3
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That is so awsome! I love your writing style :D

underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
:3 SO CUTE. I have short-butt reviews, pfffffft.
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
When I started Death Note and saw a bunch of people shipping Matt/Mello, I promised myself I wouldn't like it. Well, whadd'ya know, I like it. And this fanfic.

It was just so Mello, self-absorbed and caring about others, fighting with Near and eating chocolate. Near was funny in this one too.

And the ending, ohmygawd, it was getting all sweet and Mello cut in with some jibe of his. Totally Mello. Looovve.
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Mello is so fucking funny XD Second time I read this...I don't know; been rereading a lot of my favorites today and I just...picked this first because it's so goddamn funny XD I am terribly jealous of Mello's jeans though. There NEEDS to be some fanart of that. I would offer but...sadly I cant draw XD Umm...yes, so I love this...and his jeans!
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Haha, I love this!

Amazing story, great job!

155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »