Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
IAmTheOmazingOz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This has got to be the funniest Matt and Mello story I have read. Write more, or I will find you, and... I don't know yet, something menacing though! I am Oz after all. Well, as close as a 13 year old girl can get to Oz.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I LOVE IT :D
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it. And, wonderful ending by the way. :3
eet chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love love love this story OMG! It's brilliant. :)
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It was good but who was bottom and who was top? I thought mel was top but then i thought matt was top. help
Clouddoodles chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god... This was THE funniest read ive ever had, and the ending literally killed me. I dont even know if you will read this (this story is a tad older) but this was amazingly good, funny, and sweet all at the same time.
S'moresForMooses chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for that mini heart attack there at the end. But I loved how you wrote this; I'm still laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Mr. I've-Got-White-Hair-Like-Einstein-So-I-Must-Be-Smarter-Than-You is from now on Near's official nickname. Also, I love your writing style cc: 33
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hahaha! My fav part was the bit about Near wanting to ravish Mello... XD made me lol so hard.
Also loved the ending, that was funny. Good job.
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesomely written, and the last part made me giggle
Lady Lycoris chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
excellently written and wonderfully in character.
softfists chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was, for lack of better words, FUCKING INCREDIBLE. You captured Mello so perfectly. I was literally laughing out loud.
EasternSunflower chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
O.O That was the best ending ever. 3

It was very Mello-ceentric, and I loved it. 3

I love the fact that Matt was the first to confess, rather than it always being the one whose POV it's in.

It was wonderfully written, with nice little twists, and a wonderfully sweet, but funny ending. 3

I loved it. 3
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That is so awsome! I love your writing style :D

Favourited!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
:3 SO CUTE. I have short-butt reviews, pfffffft.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »