Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Mello is so fucking funny XD Second time I read this...I don't know; been rereading a lot of my favorites today and I just...picked this first because it's so goddamn funny XD I am terribly jealous of Mello's jeans though. There NEEDS to be some fanart of that. I would offer but...sadly I cant draw XD Umm...yes, so I love this...and his jeans!
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Haha, I love this!

Amazing story, great job!

~A.k.u.r.a.
Cathy Jeevas chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
cute! 333
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hahaha, the ending was...odd? But summed it up very nicely, I must say. xD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
loved it.
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OHMYGOD.

YOU FUCKING GENIUS.

I LOVE YOU.

I AM GOING TO KIDNAP YOU AND KEEP YOU IN MY CLOSET AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE MORE OF THIS.

little-unoriginal-monster chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE READ IN MY LIFE XDD

my favorite quote, hands down, though is:

"Matt shrugged. "Everything's closed," he related. "It's Christmas."

It was, wasn't it? Jesus.

Literally."

gah. thanks for the amazingness
Imanza chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I'm going to keep this short and (appropriately) sweet, seeing as it's half past four in the morning where I am and I really need to hit the sack soon. I've been a yaoi fangirl for quite a while now, and I can safely say that the best moment of discovering a new fandom to fawn over is always when you read that one fic that sends you hurtling irrevocably across the line between "curious" and "avid fan." For the MattxMello pairing, this fic is IT for me. Thank you so much for gracing me with your brilliance; I very much look forward to seeing more of the same (or anything else you have, for that matter). Welcome to my favourite authors list. :)
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Amazing. :D Hilarious, sweet, cute, perfectly Matt and Mello. Insta-fave!
DTFrogget chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Gah! -recovering from minor heart attack- The "and then we got hit by a bus" sentence actually scared the crap out of me! I would believe anything at that point, and I was ready to go on a murderous ranmapge since I fucking LOVED this story!

So many hilarious moments that I will be quoting for the next week and a half until I start to forget them and have to come back and read it again, and annoy all my friends in the meantime. :)

Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! For the logical and plausible way in which Mello and MAtt survived through the capture of Kira. And weren't hit by a bus. :) (Really though I was about to fall off my chair and die, I think I'm tired and feverish)

This just, fits so well. And Mello is hilarious, the Point of view is amazing. Near is hilarious; Your Mother is outdated? Well, I suppose he doesn't have much else to do. Unless he has taken over for L? What happened about that anyway? I'd really like if he hadn't died, that made me so sad... Because he was SOOO hilarious. Like in episode whatever it was when Misa was all"I would never dream about living in a wold without Light!" L: "Yes it would be dark." So funny!

so, to conclude this was an amazing experience; reading this story, and I thank you for it.

DTFrogget
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awwww…it's so adorable!

Love the way you characterise Matt and Mello. They're ADORABLE~!

This is awesome. :)
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was a lot of fun. There were some really good sections, particularly near the end. Some bits at the beginning seemed a bit OOC, but the overall story was good.

I do have to say, though. i expected a response to this bit:

"Your vocabulary is outdated," I announced.

"Your mother is outdated," he rejoined contentedly.

I so expected Mello to just go, "My mother is DEAD!" Probably because I'm a terrible human being. _ XD

Thanks for the good read. 3
xxForeverLostxx chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this was awesome, but very long, but still really awesome!
nefertani chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
One of my favorite stories of yours. Well written, realistic, sweet (but not over-the-top fluffy) and truly funny.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
man, this is so awesome! my heart almost stopped in the end, and then after i read the rest i laughed at myself for being silly... anyway, good job! _
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »