Reviews for Red Skinny Jeans
TalksLikeACat chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Really? I've really never written a review for this? I find that hard to believe, and considering that this has over 100 reviews, I most likely looked it over.

Oh well. Further updates on how much I friggin' love this hopefully won't annoy you- might embarrass me, but I'm feeling rather sappy at the moment, and something as lovely as this certainly isn't helping with me being afore-mentioned sap.

Dude, though, seriously. This thing had me not only in stitches but also in tears. Which, to have me /actually/ in tears is kind of hard. But after his confession to Matt- just. Christ, woman, you know how to evoke emotions in your writing. Every bit of this is so real. And this is what- probably the 50th time I've read this in the past year? You're good.

I can almost imagine Mello thinking up something like this the night before they die, you know? As a what-could've-been? Fucking ace, man. Brilliant.

Aaannd, I'm going to leave now and quit fangirling over this like the creepy stalker I probably am. ~ XD
SarissaDiablo chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was awesome! Especially that last line.

And then we got hit by a bus.

…of course not; are you fucking kidding me?

There's something wrong with you.

That had me cackling and getting strange looks. .
bleachedalbino chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is wonderful. 3

Ending was brilliant! xD
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hahaha, I loved it! Especially the ending, I was like "WHAT?" then almost as suddenly "". :P
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
One. Of. The. Best. Fanfics. Ever.

It was funny and cute and sweet and a little bit sad. You are an amazing author. "Your mother is outdated" and "There's something wrong with you" made me crack up. Thank you for an amazing read.
Seith chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
There was so much Awesome about this story, I don't even know where to begin. So many great lines that made me laugh so hard (e.g "Your mother is outdated." and "God bless America. The Pope'll come around. Or come out.") and of course the pillow fight and Mello being so full of himself.

"And then we got hit by a bus." - I almost had a heart attack there, though, and I'm usually not easy to shock with things like that. But that ending was so incredibly awesome and hilarious and cute, I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. Thanks for giving me a wonderful hour of reading some decent, convincing MattxMello. ;-D
EsaWolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awesome fic! The end was so out there that it almost gave me a heart attack. good work.
Axcent chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love this story, it's wonderful! Very good job, you write so well!
Holli-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I almost died trying not to laugh obnoxiously lud whilst reading this, bcause it's 1am ans my mom thinks I'm asleep XDDDD thn at the end I failed ans laughed anyhow, but luckily my mom mistook my choked pillow-muffled laughter for snoring 8D yay
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was seriously plausible and amazing and Mello POV HOLY SHIT! It was hilarious and sexy. Nice job, loved. it!
Atreyl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Aw, the ending was sweet, and even made me laugh a little. Oh, Mello.
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
KAWAII! Loved the ending!

Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
loved the ending:P
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This. Was. Absolutely. Brilliant.

I don't know what else to say. If I was talking I'd be all stuttering and crazy and incomprehensible, but I'm typing, so I'm just plain incomprehensible. Mello genius. I guess that's about it.

(I died laughing about 4 times.)

Thanks for being, um, awesome, and writing this.
Qwicka chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I defy anyone to read this without laughing the entire time.

Well, except for when they drove into a telephone pole. It takes a very sick person to laugh at Matt bleeding.

But whoa. You are so talented!I am in awe.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »