Reviews for Plot? What Plot?
Scarletnightcrawler chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Lmao
Fatal Overdose chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
The last sentance there was awesome. I'm still laughing.
Fatal Overdose chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
You overdid the couplespeak a little in this chapter...
inu-mutt chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Posting a mistake in the 13th paragraph he has 6 fingers not 10.
I love your stories care to teach me how to keep my story in one perspective?
Mini Wolfsbane chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
I realize that Internutter probably isn't on ffn anymore, but I just have to point out something that bugs the living daylights out of me.

In the last part of the story, Kurt and Kitty are eating chicken soup. Earlier on, Kitty making cruelty free mayo is mentioned (as is her vegetarianism throughout the one shots.)

Vegetarians don't eat chicken or meat. I suppose it may have been a flub in writing, or maybe 'Nutter was just misinformed,

(many people think we eat chicken and fish. We don't), but as a vegetarian, I just had to point it out.

Overall, great story and I enjoyed most of the other one shots.

I wish 'Nutter would come back and write because her 'fics are really good. I just discovered them recently, but I heard of her a lot when the Evo fandom was more active. I wish I'd found her fics a bit sooner because they are great.

I'm not a fan of Kurrty, but her 'fics are charming.

(Though I could do without the villianazation of poor Lance.)

I just read them for a Kurt fix. ('Nutter almost single-handedly made me a fan of Kurt all over again!) She kept him very in character, as well as the rest of the cast. Ah well,

alls well that ends well.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
LOL!
ylfrettub chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
So funny! Hope you write some more.
Random Evil Person chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
This was awesome.

A hyper blue fuzzy thing that gets a hangover once it is over.

truly genius

AriTeir chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
This may be the BEST collection of X-men Evolution one shots I've ever come across! They're funny thought provoking and all the characters are wonderfully represented (although I admittedly percieved Amara as being quite so snobby in the series..) My particular favourite story is 'Goblin lead them' it's hilarious!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Aw super cute! You should totally write a one shot where he howls at Logan! I would love to see that in action!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Aw, this has to be my favorite one shot of all time!

Too cute for words (by the by, me no like Amara much so having her as the bad guy...satisfied my more sadistic side)

Please write more!
XXMelly JellyXX chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
i love all of this little fics!
Niwaki chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
I'm a sucker to your stories I love them

I was crying the whole way through chapter 14 scapeelf and laughing hysterical through chapter 6-7 you're the best!

p.s. of the ideas you put up I think I like these two the best:

1) Under (Peer) Pressure - Kurt and Oktoberfest really don't mix well.

Especially when Duncan Matthews gets the elf *drunk*.

2) Cruel Hearts - Set before "ShadowDance". Kitty forges a bunch of love

notes to Kurt, sent by 'a secret admirer'. Just how far will her joke

go? / in that order(chesire grin)
MasterBrattan chapter 14 . 5/9/2008
form what one of my friends at work tell me from a preview for a Wolverine comic, Logan is practically immortal. we see a scene from his past, during WW2. it seems he was in Japan, either Hiroshima or Nagasaki, don't know which, but that's a moot point if you know what i'm talking about. he apparently survived being hit with an atomic bomb.
Itallia chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
Haha. That would be a site. And no fair; I wanna see the picture book, too!