Reviews for Jealousy Will Drive You Mad
jinxter365 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I was expecting it to end with Lelouch getting shot not Mao
renielle14 chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
this story is a master piece the best story ive ever read i hope you ll make anothe one soon
desserted-acct chapter 1 . 8/10/2010

aw this was cute
korolko chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
DAM that was sad!
KhaleesiStormbvrn chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Wow! This story was awesome, and I loved it! It's the best that I've ever read so far...it's so intense!
BrokenComatose chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Wow! This is one of the best Gode Geass fics I've read! Keep up the good work!
Rachel Noelle chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Not exaclty the happy ending I hoped for, but definitely better than the tragic ending of Moulin Rouge.

Though, as I was reading, I couldn't help thinking of The Princess Bride and Titanic, haha. 8-)

Very well written, and only a minor few troubles with grammar. Overall, excellent work! I could totally see Christian (right? My mind is fuzzy and it's falling asleep, lol) sitting behind his typewriter, telling his story at the beginning.

Whatever your next venture in writing, I wish you the best of luck!

-Rachel Noelle
Rachel Noelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hmm... I just hope this has a happier ending than Moulin Rouge... Though the fact that you put Lelouch in the position of C.C.'s teacher makes me think of The Taming Of The Shrew. 8-)

Here's hoping it ends happily ever after!

-Rachel Noelle
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
That was SO! CUTE! I LOVE! there child's name!I'm happy C.C. didn't get raped! This story was bitter sweet but it was sweet!

GREAT! JOB!
icarus923 chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Aww it ended... I can somewhat imagine the young suzaku in my head...

That was a nice story.
nopenoneinnie chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
I read the previous chapter with Mao's death and all, I just didn't sign a review because I thought it'd be much better if I just reviewed the last chap. XD Aww, they had a son named Suzaku, I always imagined that if Lulu and C.C. had a son it'd look like Lelouch only with golden eyes. XD

But still, I feel sorry for C.C., she's sad over Mao's death, but it's it's good that she DID move on with Lelouch and her current life. And Lelouch, he wants to be the 'best' husband for C.C. :3 It's a great ending for this story, I absolutely loved EVERY MINUTE of it! It'd be cool if you wrote more LuluC.C. fics in the near future.

Keep up the good work! :D
superheroxnerd chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
may i request a happy ending? c.c. and lelouch dont really hook up in the show so this is a great substitution. this has been really awesome. continue! ]
icarus923 chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Coincidentally, I am reading Romeo and Juliet.

You mean the next chapter is the last? No!