Reviews for Oh, The Things You Should Know!
BuryTheHatchet chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh, this is superb! I need this as a real book!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Nice chapter
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Absolutely loved this! So cute! :) :) :)
need to know chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
never apologize sign of weakness is rule #12
Major Mass Spec chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Though I'm not one to rhyme,
I gave this three shot my time
I'd say it was most surely worth it
I'm quite happy I unearthed it
So now I leave my review
That says good job to you!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Holy shit. You are amazing. That is all I can say without my brain exploding for the third time today.
Oh, okay then. ... If you space my three sentences above correctly it becomes poetry a la Seuss. Can you see that?
And now I have a tic that makes me want to put all my reviews like it. Damn! I have Seuss-itis! I meant to say 'that' but 'it' kind of rhymes with 'tic'.
Ms.Chelle chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I love it all! The Rules were not all included but doing selected rules in chapter 2 is quite challenging. I also love the proverbs chapter. I could really remember the times the characters said the lines and other situations in between the lines.
Ms.Chelle chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love how she described the whole team!
wearethechildren chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
you know, i swear i saw this in another fanfic, one there they go to therapy camp... i think.
Messer Victo chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
don't you know rule 6! never apologise! tell you what, type in your computer, .com, which is the website, and you will find an option called Gibbs rules... go there. they will actually have all of them. LOOK AT THE WEBSITE! LEARN THE REST OF THE RULES!
Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This never gets old. Hilarious to the ten billionth power!
66000 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
this is great!

i love it ur amazing im going to go check out your other storys now.!
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
wonderful amazing poem/fic/dong thingy! how did you get it all the rhyme? i cant even imagine doing something that long, seriously it took me 2 days just to rhyme 14 lines! (Stupid English assignment *grumbles*) anyways incredibly awesome and great job again- o, and i know some of the teen rules (at least 3, and i think rule #8(im not sure though) have to do with lawyers, it was in that episode when the team has to work with a new probie on a bank murder case, it was in season 7)
KmJ13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
very good. very good indeed. I can totally see abby doing this. i would love it if you wrote more like this, but it says the any so...
JJstar52 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Haha! This was amazing!

That must have taken forever to write! It was so good!