Reviews for To Live For
suzmac33 chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
I really like this story. Hope you update soon!
soofa chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
i luv the story so far please update soon
TeamJacob55Emi chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
i really like this story! ur doing a reall great job!

please update soon )
O. N. Labbit chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Okay, so Tatum is Seth's imprint. I would comment on your writing, but I realize people don't want to hear about that sort of thing.

I liked the last paragraphs of this chapter. Very good. :)
O. N. Labbit chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Was the person who got upset supposed to be Rosalie?
O. N. Labbit chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I'm not sure I understand why she doesn't want to talk.
O. N. Labbit chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I like Alice in this. :)
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Interesting beginning.
twiceasbold chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
I love this.

It's the best Seth story I think I've ever read.

So, your slaving away is much appreciated.

]
Gryffindor Gurl2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Great chapter!
MeaghanE chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I love this story, you have a real talent with words! And I just love Seth in general so anything with him is good for me lol
krueger84 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Nice, light chap, Tatum seems to want to come out of her shell more now, which I like, and Billy's reaction gave away just enough to keep me intrigued, need more now! XD
Becausehelovesme chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
AH!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I had to break into my cousin's account like an underground spy just to leave a fucking review...

Anyway, if you take this long to write another chapter Im going to kick you in the ass! You have no excuse now since we're not in school for another 6 weeks. And if you move to NJ, Im going to drive all the way out there, with Hannah to keep me awake, and drag you and your laptop home and you can live with me.

Oh, and I need to give you back your shirt so I may come over tomorrow! (Yes, I just invited myself over! And we need to hit Barnes and Noble for those books we need for the summer assignment.I have a gift card!)

[ And he left! The stupid Douche left!
sportslovin chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I'm very glad to hear you will be writing more frequently. This is a great story and I can't wait to see where it goes with Tatum's background! Please update soon!
mhgood chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Wow, this is good! Great progression and pacing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »