Reviews for Lingering: M Version
kamonwan9952 chapter 4 . 2/18
ohgod im inlove with this story. omyfuckinggosh i need moree! i just love this so much damn these lil angsty parts n my fragile mascho heart loves it lmfao.
anyways. wade! damn finally it hurted to see kim bein alone, i rly hope u update soon...even tho it's been 3yrs or so..
moviescene chapter 4 . 2/2
Great story concept! Please come back to this. I hope more is on the way :)
evillive269 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
theMuse1297 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This story is awesome! Had me rolling on the floor dying with laughter XD Cant wait for update gonna check out your other kp fanfic if you dont mind :)
Nink chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
-looks at the clock...12:00am with a test tommorow- Gawd damn it why do these chapters have to be so long and this story has to be so addicting DX
AnimeFan22198 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Awww please update soon this is wicked:) i cant wait and shego is funny as a cat.
Alex chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This is so well written, and just insanely good! I'm excited to see how you will continue this and what will happen when she's back to normal! I seriously love this story!
luger 7 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I love this
RevSrVixena chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Woo-hoo, finally an update. I really like this story and was sad that it suddenly stopped. I have to admit I have been reading Alcandre's version because I thought that there was a better chance of an update (Not to be rude but your completion rate isn't the best). Turns out I was wrong. If you could please, please continue, you would make this reader very happy.
KM Rune chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Really enjoyed this.
Mystra32 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Weird and interesting. So does Kim not have a computer that Shego could type on? I look forward to the next chapter.
rundownSabEr chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Ahhh been waiting for this thanks for continuing writing this story
BabLe7 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Well, I suppose it is good to know you're not dead. It truly is sad when good stories drop off the radar. Thank you for saving this one from such a fate.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Holy crap! Where's the rest of this? You can't just leave it hanging like that!

... well ... okay, maybe you can. But you shouldn't.

This is a marvelous story. So many directions it could go. Please, please, please tell me that you continued posting it somewhere else.

Please.