Reviews for Love Machine
Mia chapter 3 . 8/1
Man you got me crying and laughing at the same time GOD! This is to emotional for me to handle...but i like it...dose that make me a sadist... sasuke can be such an ass...a pain in the ass...wink...wink...;) oh and i joined your website one of my favorite authors is kryzanna you should check out her stories maybe one of them can go on the website or one of my other favorites fastforward but she didn't have lemons cause she would get reported sometimes her stories would get a limey but not to much...ok I'm rambling i really really enjoyed this one shot you out did your self on this one i really liked it i wanna read more but its already seven in the morning i need to go to sleep...well read you later today:)
mia chapter 2 . 8/1
Man...naruto is just so adorable:)
mia chapter 1 . 8/1
I love narutos point of view he is so adorable oh god i really like this story:)
RoniBopShop chapter 3 . 6/23
Awesomeness, any sequels planned?
Naruko202 chapter 3 . 4/4
Absolutely adore this fanfic :)
So good !
Mily-y chapter 3 . 2/9
Godness, that was so insane in a way ! and so pervert (you are quite something you know! haha). Thanks a lot for this story ! (love the interruption "he's mine" xD)
human2wolf chapter 3 . 1/19
amazing story I love every bit of it you're a great author with brilliant ideas great work
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Haha I love how jealous sasuke gets! That lemon was hotttt. I recently re read therapy and I loved it even more than the first time! Now I'm reading all of your other sasunaru fanfics since they're so good. This definitely did not disappoint!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
OMG I love that you wrote Sasukes POV! I find Sasukes POV to be super hard to write properly but you did a pretty good job! I like how he undeniably was attracted to Naruto but was in denial about it. And that line was soooo sexy hehe. Omgosh I actually didn't even connect that in order for sasuke to match with naruto, he would've had to have put gay or bi. I Realy like this story so far!
homogeneous.catalyst chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
God, this story is sooooooooo flicking awesome. I'm in love with your work! And I'm only on chapter 2.
Altira chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Cute cute cute c: good job
Tsukihime1991 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I loveddd it. U write the best. Narusauu/sasunaru w.e ur my saviourrrrr
rii.young chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I don't know if you're gonna read this or not but i love your writing. I've read the SasuNaru story "Italy, here we come !" and now this. Really, the fluffy and real life situations make me feel happy. It makes me feel like they're real people and I can imagine myself in their shoes. I love stories like these.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
are you mixing up Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or is it just me? pardon my English..
the.nureta.mofu chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
"dont get him presents, he's mine."

I laughed so damn hard.

Thank you for writing this, honestly it was quite fantastic. Please keep writing because you are so very good at it, and I swear if your stories were any funnier you'd have to give people stretchers along with them so when they pass out laughing they have somewhere to fall.

Not ... that that's what i did, or anything ...