Reviews for Love Machine
Naruko202 chapter 3 . 4/4
Absolutely adore this fanfic :)
So good !
Mily-y chapter 3 . 2/9
Godness, that was so insane in a way ! and so pervert (you are quite something you know! haha). Thanks a lot for this story ! (love the interruption "he's mine" xD)
human2wolf chapter 3 . 1/19
amazing story I love every bit of it you're a great author with brilliant ideas great work
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Haha I love how jealous sasuke gets! That lemon was hotttt. I recently re read therapy and I loved it even more than the first time! Now I'm reading all of your other sasunaru fanfics since they're so good. This definitely did not disappoint!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
OMG I love that you wrote Sasukes POV! I find Sasukes POV to be super hard to write properly but you did a pretty good job! I like how he undeniably was attracted to Naruto but was in denial about it. And that line was soooo sexy hehe. Omgosh I actually didn't even connect that in order for sasuke to match with naruto, he would've had to have put gay or bi. I Realy like this story so far!
homogeneous.catalyst chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
God, this story is sooooooooo flicking awesome. I'm in love with your work! And I'm only on chapter 2.
fiddys chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Cute cute cute c: good job
Tsukihime1991 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I loveddd it. U write the best. Narusauu/sasunaru w.e ur my saviourrrrr
rii.young chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I don't know if you're gonna read this or not but i love your writing. I've read the SasuNaru story "Italy, here we come !" and now this. Really, the fluffy and real life situations make me feel happy. It makes me feel like they're real people and I can imagine myself in their shoes. I love stories like these.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
are you mixing up Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or is it just me? pardon my English..
the.nureta.mofu chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
"dont get him presents, he's mine."

I laughed so damn hard.

Thank you for writing this, honestly it was quite fantastic. Please keep writing because you are so very good at it, and I swear if your stories were any funnier you'd have to give people stretchers along with them so when they pass out laughing they have somewhere to fall.

Not ... that that's what i did, or anything ...
Become-the-dream chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
It was an enjoyable read. Quite humorous at times.
FreakyFee94 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Oh my god :D Perfect! :DD
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Twas a fun fic P:

Though I am a bit confused about Sasuke's studies. It sounds like your describing Forensic Anthropology not Archeology, unless he is hoping to deal exclusively with "pre-modern" remains and artifacts.
Random fact, but I thought I'd point it out just to clarify it for myself.
xSonya chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Awesome last liner! Loved it! Sasuke is so adorable with that whole 'don't get him presents.' 'he's mine.' that was a classic! XD haha greatly written. looking forward to reading more from you, really enjoyed this.