Reviews for Love Machine
Guest chapter 3 . 10h
I liked all of this EXCEPT the ending where Sasuke ruins the play. I've done theater before and those plays take a lot of work. The crew and actors are really dedicated to putting on the best show they can and even the tiniest slip-ups are really upsetting to them. So as a truly dedicated actor, Naruto would have been LIVID that Sasuke did that. He wouldn't have found it cute or funny AT ALL. On top of this, the paying audience would have been angered by the ending of the play and demanded refunds.

Apart from all that, I just hated witnessing Sasuke turning into a caveman over Naruto. He's better than that. It was disturbingly possessive in an unhealthy way that he'd make a public claiming of Naruto. It wasn't sexy at all. I don't get the point of Sasuke not being able to talk about his feelings and call Naruto his boyfriend, and then suddenly having the guts to do it in front of an audience full of people. If he's too closed-off to admit it to Naruto even after Naruto practically begs him to, then how can he possibly do it in front of hundreds of strangers? It also doesn't make sense because he hadn't been that shy about his feelings in the first two chapters.

It just felt like you needed some conflict now that they'd gotten together, so you forced Sasuke to act as though he didn't want to admit he was interested in Naruto. It didn't make sense for his character to act that way. The whole ending scene was just too strange and awkward. It wasn't a great way to end the story,in my opinion.
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18
Loved it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 3/31
THIS. IS. AWESOME!

MY GOSH! THE LAST CHAPTER IS BEYOND PERFECT! IT WAS PURE AMAZINGLY PERFECTLY AWESOME!

SASUKE'S CONFESSION/CLAIM IN FRONT OF AUDIENCES IS GOLD!

THIS IS HILARIOUS AND PRECIOUS!

AND HOT!

I FREAKING LOVE IT!
Me chapter 3 . 2/15
THE ENDING WAS SO PERFECT! I hate to admit it but I cried real tears of joy. thank you so much for this! wow like how perfect was that!? Sorry, I'm a little too excited, but c'mon, perfection should be treasured, no? Sorry I sound like a physco... I swear I'm not...Seriously...Well so what? Anyways, loved the story to death!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 3 . 2/11
I can see how much you love writing this fic because it is damn interesting and fun to read. Love it!

WanderlustnoTsubasa
parsimonia chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I really really liked this, it wasperfectly short and complete!bThanks for writing;)
DChan21 chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
This story was amazing! It was funny and so steamy! The sex scenes were so HOT! I would have love for this story to be a bit longer! Also love Shika/Ino pairing! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Mia chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Man you got me crying and laughing at the same time GOD! This is to emotional for me to handle...but i like it...dose that make me a sadist... sasuke can be such an ass...a pain in the ass...wink...wink...;) oh and i joined your website one of my favorite authors is kryzanna you should check out her stories maybe one of them can go on the website or one of my other favorites fastforward but she didn't have lemons cause she would get reported sometimes her stories would get a limey but not to much...ok I'm rambling i really really enjoyed this one shot you out did your self on this one i really liked it i wanna read more but its already seven in the morning i need to go to sleep...well read you later today:)
mia chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Man...naruto is just so adorable:)
mia chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I love narutos point of view he is so adorable oh god i really like this story:)
RoniBopShop chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Awesomeness, any sequels planned?
Naruko202 chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Absolutely adore this fanfic :)
So good !
Mily-y chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Godness, that was so insane in a way ! and so pervert (you are quite something you know! haha). Thanks a lot for this story ! (love the interruption "he's mine" xD)
human2wolf chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
amazing story I love every bit of it you're a great author with brilliant ideas great work
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Haha I love how jealous sasuke gets! That lemon was hotttt. I recently re read therapy and I loved it even more than the first time! Now I'm reading all of your other sasunaru fanfics since they're so good. This definitely did not disappoint!