Reviews for Brothers
lg monster24 chapter 10 . 3/20
What a great story between James and Albus.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This was a nice chapter. I like how James is more of a chaser rather than a seeker. It just seems more natural. It's cute that James wasn't mad at Al.
keyq chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
nice fanfic! love this so much 3
Pottermania Overloaded chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
It's so awesome.. I think you should write more of Next Generation stories. I love this one! 3
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
awwww!
Aldastan chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Oh Merlin! It was awesome! I loved it so much. Too real, and brilliant, and everything. A very perfect story. :)
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
One word: beautiful.
fortheinfinite chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I've always found James and Albus's relationship to be an interesting topic to speculate on. Thanks for writing!
fauckaleoux chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Awww. I love it. I love how you depicted the characters. I couldn't review every chapter since I was too busy wanting to finish your story. It's really good. I can't seem to think of any criticism on your writing. Prolly 'cause I'm not trying hard enough but you're a good writer. Not much of the cliche being thrown into 2nd gen fics in this one. Keep writing!
chuochuo chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
I just finished reading all the chapters! all wonderfully-written, full of family love!
GingerNinja1111 chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Aw! This is so sweet! 3

I love it!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
don't worry - reading this was totally worth it! i feel like crying cuz it was so great and i just loved it! anyway

-Let God bless u!, Avi .
Samira chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I feel so bad for al! I would like to see something bad happen to al and james can actually see what it's like not having his little brother around.
Samira chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aw! Poor al! I hope James becomes nicer to his little bro. That was cute when James was asking him if he was alright and if he was hurt.
tragicallybeautiful chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
i just found your story and sat down and read it all. i really like the way you portray al and james' relationship. they way that they interact and mature over time seems realistic. they weren't always friends, but they were family. and even the way they interacted with other family members was good.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »