Reviews for Brothers
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
sweet
purple-papoose chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Amazingly well written. It pulled me in and i definitely din't want it to end. The only fault i could possibly find is- Rose/Scorpius. Hahaha. I know, I know- each to his own and all that, but the added tension between the three Potter siblings over Malfoy would've been a wonderful sub plot (It's got nothing to do with the fact that I ship L/S. Nothing, I tell you.)

Anyway, Kudos to you.
Cheers

P.S. Something in L/S maybe? yeah? no?
long live marshmallows chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
This was really good :)
lg monster24 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
What a great story between James and Albus.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This was a nice chapter. I like how James is more of a chaser rather than a seeker. It just seems more natural. It's cute that James wasn't mad at Al.
keyq chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
nice fanfic! love this so much 3
Pottermania Overloaded chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
It's so awesome.. I think you should write more of Next Generation stories. I love this one! 3
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
awwww!
Aldastan chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Oh Merlin! It was awesome! I loved it so much. Too real, and brilliant, and everything. A very perfect story. :)
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
One word: beautiful.
fortheinfinite chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I've always found James and Albus's relationship to be an interesting topic to speculate on. Thanks for writing!
fauckaleoux chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Awww. I love it. I love how you depicted the characters. I couldn't review every chapter since I was too busy wanting to finish your story. It's really good. I can't seem to think of any criticism on your writing. Prolly 'cause I'm not trying hard enough but you're a good writer. Not much of the cliche being thrown into 2nd gen fics in this one. Keep writing!
chuochuo chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
I just finished reading all the chapters! all wonderfully-written, full of family love!
GingerNinja1111 chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Aw! This is so sweet! 3

I love it!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
don't worry - reading this was totally worth it! i feel like crying cuz it was so great and i just loved it! anyway

-Let God bless u!, Avi .