Reviews for Same Time Next Year
RobKristenSupport chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
promising :D
srd139 chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
I don't want to read the surely wonderful and DESERVED reviews that you have for your writing just yet... its just gonna make me super nervous and bring out the "shut up no one wants to hear what you have to say" inhibition syndrome as usual.

You're probably done with Med school or almost at the least, I noticed that you haven't posted any incredible life changing stories in awhile... this review is to encourage you to never stop writing no matter what happens in your life (and I hope only the best for you cause you seem like a wonderful person... any one with this much talent and passion deserves ROB or someone that your heart desires :). Ok as you can see, I get sidetracked easily. Back to the point. I was trying to come up with a huge review to show you how much I appreciate your mind blowing talent.

Some people are born with a talent and you have the supernatural talent of writing... even if you don't want to publish your work (and you'll be breaking ALOT of hearts if you don't).. you have to at least write for yourself, which I hope you've never stopped doing. Your stories (and I haven't read all of them yet) have made me believe in the magic of life and love again after a very long time...and I thank you deeply and sincerely for it. Even if I don't exactly have it and probably never will, just knowing that it exists make me feel alive. Thank you once again for sharing your talent and making me dream like I never have before.
lilaclune chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
thank u for your AN..i was a bit confused..but one thing that i got immediately correctly was when u were describing edward standing in the water and all..

and the one when edward had his mini concern and that he was waiting for someone he's not sure coming,i knew then its bella all along!

i love what you have done with your twists and turns.. :)

keep on writing!its an amazing gift not everyone has..
fe-star chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
loved your story! thank you!
janosch73 chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
Thanks for this story. You really got me confused in this story as I really thought that Edward and Bella were both dating and later on were married to other people before finally getting together. I somehow liked the connection they had and you had described it beautifully but without your author's note I would have understood the story differently.
sweetmama77 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
What a great story! Your writing is beautiful, with vivid descriptions that the reader can visualize clearly, and dialogue so true that you can hear the characters speaking in your head as you read. Wonderful work! Thank you so much for sharing your talents.
sunfleur chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
Great story. I went back and forth with my thoughts on the status of their relationship. Well written. maintained that general sense of mystery and caught great emotion with the characters.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Still one of my favorites! I see that they're hosting a readalong of this story on Friday. I'm going to try to pop in for a few minutes. Hope all is well with you!
Iwannalickdean chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
Yeah, you totally had me believing they were married to other people! Good job! Loved it... Thank you, again, for another beautiful read.
BrookeBelikov chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
This was such an amazing story! loved it!
sarahlouise80 chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
fantastic they got their happy ending it was perfect.
Ribena chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
I honestly had know idea what was happening until your summary at the end, the idea was very good .BUT your was both unclear and confusing at some parts and I kinda felt as though you contradicted (pardon the spelling) yourself a little. I really liked your story though and I loved the twist. I found myself crying through out the story and i praise you for that. I must say I did find myself asking , well why don't they get back together after collage :)
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
I would encourage you to write the alternAte ending, see where it goes
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
Fun story! They HAD to end up together. No other options made sense...at least I kept telling myself that
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
I think they married each other and the question he asked her last year was a proposal!
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »