Reviews for Same Time Next Year
RobKristenSupport chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
oh my god the last sentence...! I'm crying like a baby. I consider to read only the last chapter. I'm not sure my heart can take this. just a joke. but really this story is killing me! Can't wait for these two to be together FOREVER!
RobKristenSupport chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
this was amazing, but I still can't get out of my mind that Edward played the piano for another girl in the chapter before this. It fucking hurts, breaks my heart and still makes me cry. :'( they both are so selfish and hurt each other and other people with whom they are apparently in love in their "real life".
RobKristenSupport chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
this chapter made me cry.
RobKristenSupport chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
hot!
RobKristenSupport chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Wow ! That was amazing!
RobKristenSupport chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
promising :D
srd139 chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
I don't want to read the surely wonderful and DESERVED reviews that you have for your writing just yet... its just gonna make me super nervous and bring out the "shut up no one wants to hear what you have to say" inhibition syndrome as usual.

You're probably done with Med school or almost at the least, I noticed that you haven't posted any incredible life changing stories in awhile... this review is to encourage you to never stop writing no matter what happens in your life (and I hope only the best for you cause you seem like a wonderful person... any one with this much talent and passion deserves ROB or someone that your heart desires :). Ok as you can see, I get sidetracked easily. Back to the point. I was trying to come up with a huge review to show you how much I appreciate your mind blowing talent.

Some people are born with a talent and you have the supernatural talent of writing... even if you don't want to publish your work (and you'll be breaking ALOT of hearts if you don't).. you have to at least write for yourself, which I hope you've never stopped doing. Your stories (and I haven't read all of them yet) have made me believe in the magic of life and love again after a very long time...and I thank you deeply and sincerely for it. Even if I don't exactly have it and probably never will, just knowing that it exists make me feel alive. Thank you once again for sharing your talent and making me dream like I never have before.
lilaclune chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
thank u for your AN..i was a bit confused..but one thing that i got immediately correctly was when u were describing edward standing in the water and all..

and the one when edward had his mini concern and that he was waiting for someone he's not sure coming,i knew then its bella all along!

i love what you have done with your twists and turns.. :)

keep on writing!its an amazing gift not everyone has..
fe-star chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
loved your story! thank you!
janosch73 chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
Thanks for this story. You really got me confused in this story as I really thought that Edward and Bella were both dating and later on were married to other people before finally getting together. I somehow liked the connection they had and you had described it beautifully but without your author's note I would have understood the story differently.
sweetmama77 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
What a great story! Your writing is beautiful, with vivid descriptions that the reader can visualize clearly, and dialogue so true that you can hear the characters speaking in your head as you read. Wonderful work! Thank you so much for sharing your talents.
sunfleur chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
Great story. I went back and forth with my thoughts on the status of their relationship. Well written. maintained that general sense of mystery and caught great emotion with the characters.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Still one of my favorites! I see that they're hosting a readalong of this story on Friday. I'm going to try to pop in for a few minutes. Hope all is well with you!
Iwannalickdean chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
Yeah, you totally had me believing they were married to other people! Good job! Loved it... Thank you, again, for another beautiful read.
BrookeBelikov chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
This was such an amazing story! loved it!
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »