Reviews for Same Time Next Year
sweetmama77 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
What a great story! Your writing is beautiful, with vivid descriptions that the reader can visualize clearly, and dialogue so true that you can hear the characters speaking in your head as you read. Wonderful work! Thank you so much for sharing your talents.
sunfleur chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
Great story. I went back and forth with my thoughts on the status of their relationship. Well written. maintained that general sense of mystery and caught great emotion with the characters.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Still one of my favorites! I see that they're hosting a readalong of this story on Friday. I'm going to try to pop in for a few minutes. Hope all is well with you!
Iwannalickdean chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
Yeah, you totally had me believing they were married to other people! Good job! Loved it... Thank you, again, for another beautiful read.
BrookeBelikov chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
This was such an amazing story! loved it!
sarahlouise80 chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
fantastic they got their happy ending it was perfect.
Ribena chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
I honestly had know idea what was happening until your summary at the end, the idea was very good .BUT your was both unclear and confusing at some parts and I kinda felt as though you contradicted (pardon the spelling) yourself a little. I really liked your story though and I loved the twist. I found myself crying through out the story and i praise you for that. I must say I did find myself asking , well why don't they get back together after collage :)
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
I would encourage you to write the alternAte ending, see where it goes
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
Fun story! They HAD to end up together. No other options made least I kept telling myself that
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
I think they married each other and the question he asked her last year was a proposal!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Edward said such a sweet thing about their "honeymoons"
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
That was a close call, darn! I can't tell, but it seems that Jasper and Alice haven't used their condoms yet, right?
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Sounds like typical high school behavior and a pretty cool road trip
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Same Time Nexy Year is a favorite of mine. I love how they grow old gracefullythrough the years. Ievenused the JohnnyMathis song "Hello" for our wedding I 1985. A few years ago, my husband pointed out, "you do know that they are having an affair each year don't you?". I was flabbergasted! Ihadromanticized the movie so much that I completely looked past that! Wow! I still pretty much ignore that fact, because I am opposed to adultery, duh! And I still want to love the movie!

I am eager to see how you play this out. Idont know if 10 years is enough to get the full effect
acreepywhitevan chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
Wait they were married the entire time?

Well shit, you did a good job of fooling me.
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »