Reviews for Same Time Next Year
jk chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Dammmn plot twist! I really had no idea they were together...didn't seem like it
pauleen chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
I completely was fooled about how the story would turn out. Although, by chapter 18 I started to suspect something to this degree. At first I was so frustrated with them for not trying harder to be with be with each other. Then bella's college incident happened and I thought that was when things would change. But then you took my mind to another place and I was seeing that they may have had other relationships going. Especially when Jacob name was mentioned. Over all. The angst was good and I enjoyed the mystery. Thanks for sharing this story.
666Spektor chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Oh my god! You tricked me!
I was a mess thinking how miserable they were no being able to be with each other and
You fooled me! Kdhdisbdjd
Hahaha I really loved it
Thanks (:
maphie chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
I flove that! I suspected this is what would happen but there were deflectors along the way.
Just Sus chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Thank you for this note...it clarified everything!

XoSus
Just Sus chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
OMG! You did it...you turned it all around! You certainly had me fooled, until Chapter 19...then I figured it out!

Great job...lovely ending to this story!

hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
It's really not very happy reading! How could have they married other people? When they love each other so much? And now they're both cheating on their spouses? This is really crazy!
Just Sus chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
All I'm doing is just crying here...hard to read sometimes!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
OK, this made me cry! What is wrong with her? Lots of people do long distance, and it works!
Just Sus chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I haven't reviewed, but I'm loving this story! I adore the original movie, and can't imagine how many times I've seen it. There is a sadness to this story, too...I hope it ends happily!
JustARead chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
They were together all along? I'm a tiny bit confused but so relieved :)
JustARead chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
They split?
JustARead chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
He's married too? Ohhh boy
JustARead chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
What?!
JustARead chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Jacob knows something's up, no bueno
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »