Reviews for Same Time Next Year
Uhhh shit
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
LOOKS SO INTERESTING
Whitegirl3d chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
This story was absolutely amazing!
Savage Rob chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Wow that was awesome...and of my all time favorite movies!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Fun story!
cappcat chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
Just read this and loved it. You definitely had me fooled! I was totally surprised by the ending but it was wonderful! Thanks for writing and for the author's notes, that was cool to go back and read through different eyes! Look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
You messed with my mind! I lived it! So misleading excellent job there hon. Completely.
Christobel Cullen chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
YAY! I was hoping they were married! Very clever and well written!
Christobel Cullen chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
Okay...I really love this story. The writing is awesome and it's romantic and sexy and full of desire. But, I'm pissed off that there are two people that should BE TOGETHER and yet they aren't. I don't feel like the story has convinced me of the reasons why they CAN'T be together, except in a vague way that I'm willing to accept to move the plot forward.
Guest717 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
It's an amazing story yet very confusing,
Your simply an amazing writer and I think you should publish a book with the same plot but less confusing; You can't exactly write an explanation in a book! ;)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
OMG, I KNEW IT! I knew they were married to each other, I swear, I did! The way they talked about their spouses that time... I had this feeling that they were talking about each other, especially Edward. It fooled me a tiny bit only because I would have imagined them in a much upbeat mood then ;-)

The lack of baby chapter got me a bit concerned, I have to be honest, and for a while I thought that maybe indeed, Bella was married to someone else, but the way Edward spoke to her, the way he tried to comfort her gave me different vibes; he was definitely the future Daddy.

As I fanfic writer myself I get very suspicious when characters talk about others without giving their names... ;-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Gosh, I cant even breathe now...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
WHAT?!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Please, make him propose! Ill give you cookies! :-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 15 . 10/29/2013