Reviews for Some Random Contemplations of Tsuruga Ren
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That was very sweet. :)
kittyCatnip chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Poor ren to have such a clueless crush
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
The poor, poor man...he almost didn't get his chocolate.
bluegirl330817 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this is really cuuute! :))
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
It's not ur best but still very good. Ren and Yashiro fights over the only chocolate box is fun, just like 2 schoolboys

Thanks !
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I feel as if there is something missing. Like his thoughts after he finally receives the chocolates he was after all this time and for which he was even prepared to steal from his manager :D

lovely story though
SweetSarah8 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Cute chapter. The thing I liked the most was how much your story parallels the current V-Day arc by the author. Considering you wrote this story way before the V-Day arc is quite a coincident. You even had the part of everyone getting chocolates except Ren.
Pati-Cake chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I really enjoyed reading this.I'd say this is my fav valentine RenxKyoko oneshot.

Extremely well paced, awesome! Certainly not a waste of time xD

I wish we could get to the valentine part in the manga already though, get to the some major juicy bit. The waiting is killing me!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Great story. I wish this would happen in 141. I love how you kept everyone in character. Some ff just made me cringle when I see totally OOC. Thanks for a great story.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ren was all like, 'Give me half!', lol. it was kinda funny how much he wanted them
phxjkr88 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw, what a cute story.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was very sweet.
autumnsnow55 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
aw this is really cute! even if you say it's not one of your best, it's very well written and i enjoyed it

-Autumn
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This was great, short, funy, and sweet. I love how Y refused to share with Ren! XD
cherri114 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was great! Everyone was so in character...in a good way, of course. I loved how Kyoko couldn't take a hint. xD