Reviews for The Kindred Cycle
MRRS chapter 10 . 4/5
hello, actually i just read the wallmaker installment after i read your hakuryo onsen saga...i'm not judging you but i think i really do love the wallmaker saga much more than the hakuryo onsen. (actually i must confess i had struck by a love-hate feeling for you dear lady because your writing is so magical but i just can't justify little things in the hakuryo onsen stories, and thus i haven't had the strength and will to read it more, i just had finished the book 1, but you are truly a great writer you should know that). you breath life to your characters! i do believe that you breath magic in every in your characters because they are just really amazing. and your story, though it is long, is really well-knitted right from the start trough the end. i really really enjoy your stories and i do looking forward for your works (though as i had confess i hadn't had the strength to read your spirited away fic, but i will read it and looking forward to the end of it). but if i may ask, it is said that you will write the alternate ending for this great story? may i know where i can find it? thank you very much dear lady...
Li Clark chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
My Dear Lady, I am sad and surprised at how this saga has ended. I have to say that no matter what you write you bring the characters to life in a way that no one can. You weave magic into every thread of your story. You kept me spell bound from beginning to end. I know that this is the last chapter but do you think you could do a fic with Theresa and Markl? I would love to see that beautiful baby boy that Nalir saw in his vision. I also must say that you really shocked me when you paired up Nalir and Theresa. But all together you have brought to life a wonderful story full of magic, love, family, and loyalty. Time is something that is always changing, I really hope to see you're stories in stores one day. May God bless you in all you do. I hope you continue to write and bless us with your magical charm. I have to go now but I look forward to reading more of your work.
HANYAxtaiga chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
all i can say is that I love all your works. I really enjoyed the Wallmaker Saga and I hope you write more!XD
Mikaela chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Omg how could u kill nalir after making me fall in love with him so much *sobs*

On a side note, love your stories, please tell me nalir comes back somehow?
L0veME4eva chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I cried.

No, Nalir, nooooooo
countalmasy36 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Okay...uh...HOW has this brilliant fanfic only gotten four reviews? Urgh. People are just too lazy to read Wallmaker Saga because of its length, but they don't know that the Wallmaker Saga is AWESOME! Please continue this fanfic despite the nonsensical lack of reviews. And, no pressure, but PLEASE don't let this be the end of your Howl's Moving Castle fanfics! You're an amazing writer and you write such awesome Howl's Moving Castle fanfiction and I'll be so sad to see it end. And if you don't continue Howl's Moving Castle, can you write some more Spirited Away fanfiction? Or any other fanfiction? I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Aoi chan chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
I cannot tell you how much i love your writing.

Why have there only been two people reviewing?

Hm must be because you are such a compelling writier that after reading the chapter we become speechless.

I myself have to wait and process the material before i write a review.

Hoping other people are doing the same!

Please keep up the great work!
Aoi Chan chapter 3 . 2/7/2009

I love how you make each character seem so realistic.

I feel as though i could one day meet your characters.

I am very excited to read more about Howl's enterance.

I am in serious Howl withdrawl here but I just cannot stop reading your work

Please Update Soon
reader chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love reading your stories. Its really easy to read your stories because the words just flow. It feel like Im reading an actual novel compared to a fanfiction. I can vividly picture the events in this wonderful series thanks to your writing skills. Thank you for continuing to write!
aoi chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I am so happy you are writing more!

I could tell in your writing style that you were not done.

Please keep writing and posting.

Your writing is the best I have read.

I wish I could write like you.

Your stories are so good I wish they could be printed and you could be making money off of them.

I will always have you on my favourites.

Update soon please!