Reviews for Riddle
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Good story.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful.

Even when i instantly knew what "the riddle" was about :) It still is heartwarming to watch him explain everything and the ending is the crowning moment of awesome for it all!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Reading things like this make me want to ship Harmony, though I can't bring myself to willingly search out more fics about it. You made it so realistic and feasible, though, I loved it :)

This was wonderful :)
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aw it's sweet and sad at the same time...Wonderful riddle...

Bloodfire87
dadby chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I LOVE YOUR ONE SHOT! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved it.
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, never would I expect "the wife" to be Hermione if it wasn't for the characters that are shown XD It really had me going that this was Ginny, LOL

Awesome riddle, really cool. And you've thought about that riddle much. It's awesome, wonderfully written and lovely story 3
chrystaline chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Not much of a fan of Harry/Hermione to be honest but that was a pretty neat story. Loved how Lily and James were twins instead. Seemed much more fitting. Loved even more how their dog's named after Sirius. Harry and Hermione seem to really love children though. A fourth one! Good story though (:
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i am glad you didn't marry harry to *shudders* ginny

nice

so who else survived in 'your universe' - past the end of the war / wasn't killed in it?
Bil chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is a nice little story. I love the riddle, that was really well done and fits so well with Harry's story.
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
ok i really must be confused. or stupid. is the whole fricking family there, cause i thought that his wife was ginny! omg i am so confused...

great story!
CallMeBack chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is one of THE best Poems i have ever read.
someonecool93 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009