Reviews for Hemispherical
Continue. Pleeeeeeeease!
kamiam714 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Just...update please?
Pepsi-Rabbit chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Very good! I love both shows/movie. I hope you'll continue writing this!
deeplyshallow chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
You should update this, it is awesome.
sudoku chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Aw, this story is full of awesomeness potential so you must update them :)
firedrakegirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
More soon please! this is cool!
Sakura Katana chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
This is pretty entertaining. I hope you update it some time.
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Update soon! :D :D :D
musingmelody chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Please don't tell me that this is another dead, never to be finished fic. It's too good to die! Come back!
lovova chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Uh oh, that's not good. What is Barney up to _? I'm loving this fic tons, and I totally laughed at the ninja rope reference! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NewsiesRacetrack88 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
THIS IS AWESOME!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I never thought of how both Billy and Barney have blogs. Or how their names both start with B. And how they're both secretly in love with a beautiful woman. They're really more alike than I ever thought.

And I like Billy's reaction to Barney's apartment. And Moist's reaction to Billy telling him that he 'may have done something bad'. I like your portrayal of Moist, he's... well, not quite cute, but still, well done.

Oh... and Melanie is Penny's best friend... I love it! That's so awesome. So is the rest of it.

Please update this soon!

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
More awesomeness.

I like how Barney's very first instinct is to go hit on some woman at a bar. He has no idea how he got there, where he is, or anything, but he goes and hits on some woman.

And poor Billy. Captain Hammer is such a jerk.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I like the joke just at the end, I never would of thought of that, but that's funny.

And I like the confusion of both Billy and Barney. And... did they say that Dr. Horrible took place in California? Also... it seems a little odd that a cab driver in New York would know a street name of somewhere in California, even though it was an interesting way to bring that specific thing up.

So, really, another awesome chapter!

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Cool! I definitely like this. And I like the details in this chapter, like Moist pretty much destroying the paper towels and Dr. Horrible doing his blog.